The Pearson Convention Center in Brampton, Ontario, is hosting a Trucking Network Mega Job fair event on September 24, 2022, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Location: 2638 Steeles Ave E, Brampton, ON
This event occurs twice a year, serving as an opportunity for trucking-related job seekers to connect with potential employers.
In addition, it aims to connect truck drivers, owner-operators and experienced trucking professionals with employers and people in the similar industry.
Moreover, the event entry is free and also provides free parking.
For this event, Fleets and service providers and other companies are looking to hire or meet:
- AZ/DZ/GZ/G license drivers
- Owner Operators
- 310T and 310J Technicians/ Mechanics
- Parts counter persons
- Driver trainers
- Safety compliance
- Office Administration
- Operational staff and more
- You may also like:
- Canada Has Record 997,000 Job Vacancies – New StatCan Report
- 5 Ontario Government Jobs Hiring Now Paying Up To $30/hour
- Entry-Level CRA Job Hiring Now At 3 Locations In West-Canada
- Correctional Service Canada Is Hiring Now For 25 Locations
- 400,000 Ontario Jobs Are Still Vacant Due To Labour Shortage
How can this event help?
You can learn about career opportunities in the trucking, transportation and logistics industry. As well as understand new developments in the industry paired with growth opportunities and market trends.
The trucking and logistics industry is looking to relieve the extensive ongoing labour shortage. This is why this event could be an opportunity to explore several entry-level positions that may also provide on-the-job training.
Additionally, the event will discuss recent developments in immigration legislation and LMIA opportunities.
Moreover, you can also get a chance to interview award-winning fleets! As well as meet top fleets, Truck trailer sales, parts and services and the insurance industry.
The event provides a networking opportunity to meet like-minded people, build new relationships and strengthen existing connections.
Industry leaders and new up-and-coming leaders from the trucking industry will be present for this event. You can use this opportunity to make connections, get new perspectives, explore growth options and get the latest information about the industry.
With this event, you can get the latest industry information and meet the diverse community in the industry. Moreover, learn about the new, upcoming and innovative business trends that can help you improve your skills.
Lastly, since this event takes place only twice a year, this event can be your opportunity to place your foot in the door to enter the trucking industry. Or learn about your potential options in this industry.
For more information, visit Eventbrite.
- More Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!