Correctional Service Canada is currently hiring for Correctional Officer I position at 25 locations across Canada. These will be located across Canada including Atlantic Region, Quebec Region, Ontario Region, Prairie Region, and Pacific Region.
Persons having work authorization in Canada can apply. Also Canadian citizens and Permanent residents abroad can apply for this job. So applying for this job and securing one could be the next big turn in your career.
The selection process starts with a candidate questionnaire via Survey Monkey. This will be sent to the candidates within 3 weeks of submitting the application.
During Stage 3 of the Correctional Training Program, recruits get paid $800 bi-weekly, up to a maximum of $5,600 for 14 weeks. Additionally, recruits are also provided food and hospitality expenditures.
- You may also like:
- 400,000 Ontario Jobs Are Still Vacant Due To Labour Shortage
- 68 High Demand Jobs In Alberta – Important Factor For PNP!
- How To Find A Job In Canada – Know 5 Tips To Networking
- McDonald’s Hiring Over 20,000 People In Canada-Details & How To Apply
- Entry-Level PSPC Jobs Hiring Now At 30 Locations In Canada
What’s In It?
As per the job positing, Correctional Officers aim at improving public safety by actively encouraging and aiding criminals to become law-abiding citizens while maintaining appropriate, safe, secure, and compassionate management.
There are currently more than 19,000 employees working at Correctional Service Canada. Furthermore, there are 43 correctional institutions, 91 parole offices and 14 community correctional centers across Canada.
$66,974 to $84,045
- Alberta: Drumheller, Edmonton, Grande Cache, Innisfail
- British Columbia: Abbotsford, Agassiz, Mission
- Manitoba: Stony Mountain, Winnipeg
- New Brunswick: Dorchester, Renous
- Nova Scotia: Springhill
- Ontario: Bath, Campbellford, Gravenhurst, Kingston
- Quebec: Cowansville, Donnacona, Drummondville, Laval, La Macaza, Port-Cartier, Sainte-Anne-des-Plaines
- Saskatchewan: Prince Albert, Saskatoon
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Atlantic Region – English Essential or Bilingual Imperative
Quebec Region – French Essential or Bilingual Imperative
Ontario Region – English Essential or Bilingual Imperative
Prairie Region – English Essential
Pacific Region – English Essential
How To Apply
Last date to apply is 28 September 2022 – 23:59, Pacific Time. For more information on this job posting and how to apply, click here.
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Visit here for the most visited articles during 2021!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
5 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
Comments are closed.