Today, IRCC tweeted information to avoid immigration fraud and beware of websites that guarantee visa through lucky draw. Here are few things that we would like to share for preventing immigration fraud:
- There is no guarantee of visa in any category.
- No one can guarantee a job for Canada.
- No one has special influence in Canadian embassy or high commissions.
- You can apply visa on your own. All the information is available on official website of IRCC – https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
- If you hire a representative to apply for Canada, make sure they are either of the following:
- RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) in good standing with CICC (College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants).
- Immigration Lawyers and paralegals in good standing with law society.
- Notaries who are members in good standing of the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- Always sign a retainer agreement, if you wish to take services of any of these representatives.
- Legally, there are no charges for LMIA. Its cost is paid by the employer, not the applicant.
- Never share your UCI or Application number or personal details with any website/YouTube/Instagram page/Facebook page or other social media platforms in anticipation of getting more information on processing.
- Only processing times provided on the IRCC website or your online application portal are true.
- No one has extra information on processing of applications.
- No one can offer you faster processing of application.
- DO NOT use services, if an immigration consultant implies that he/she gives you 100% guarantee of visa or faster processing.
- IRCC will never call you to get your bank details for payment of fees.
For more information on immigration fraud from IRCC website, click here.
Click here for latest immigration news!
Latest BC PNP Draw 2023 Sent More Than 243 Invites For PR
All the details of new BC PNP Draw (British Columbia) inviting 243 …
New Minimum Wage In Canada And 5 Provinces Effective April 1
Minimum wage in Canada as well as in Manitoba and Yukon will …