Today, Express Entry Draw invited 3,750 profiles to apply for permanent residency (PR). Applicants having a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 504 or above received the invitations.
CRS cut off score has reduced by 6 points as compared to Express Entry draw two weeks ago. Furthermore, number of invites are gradually increasing by 500 in every subsequent Express Entry draw. This is the seventh all program Express Entry draw this year.
Below are the details of today’s All Program Express Entry draw.
- Number of invitations issued: 3,750
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,750 or above
- Date and time of round: September 28, 2022 at 13:52:35 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 504
- Tie-breaking rule: May 02, 2022 at 17:17:32 UTC
- You may also like:
- Know Processing Fees For Express Entry & All The Canada PNPs
- Express Entry-4 Important Things To Do While Waiting For ITA
- Targeted Express Entry Draws In 2023 – All You Should Know!
- Express Entry New TEER System To Be Implemented On Nov 16!
- Express Entry – Here Are 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
All program Express Entry draws include all the the Express Entry profiles under Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and Federal Skilled Trades (FST). Additionally, it also consider profiles under any of the aforementioned categories having a provincial nomination.
Next Express Entry draw cut off is projected to be around 500 as per CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of September 26, 2022 listed below.
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of September 26, 2022
What is Express Entry?
Express Entry system is the fastest way to get Canadian Permanent Residency (PR). It has processing time of 6 months after submission of documents following the ITA.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), a points-based methodology, is used by Express Entry to rate applicant profiles. The highest-scoring applicants are given an Invitation to Apply (ITA), after which they can submit an application for permanent residence.
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and the Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) all use Express Entry as their application management system (FSTP).
Candidates for the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) who are in the Express Entry pool are already qualified for at least one of these programmes.
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
Kamal Deep Singh, RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) licensed by CICC (formerly known as ICCRC) with member number R708618. He brings extensive knowledge of immigration law and new changes to rapidly evolving IRCC.