September 23, 2022 – Ontario PNP also known as OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) sent 363 notifications of interest (NOIs) to francophone Express Entry Profiles. This draw declared the lowest CRS cut off score ever at 326.
To give a context, CRS cut off score has never been below 424 (July 18, 2022) for OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream. Furthermore, there is always lower and upper range of cut-off, but September 23 draw removed the upper cap.
Additionally, this draw was also special because it sent highest number of NOIs in a single francophone OINP draw. Express Entry profiles created between September 23, 2021 – September 23, 2022 were considered for September 23 OINP draw.
In total, OINP French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream has sent 1,379 NOIs this year.
|Year||Number of Invites|
- You may also like:
- Canada PNP: Know How To Legally Move Out Of The Province
- 5 Ontario Government Jobs Hiring Now Paying Up To $30/hour
- BC PNP To Be Halted For 35 Days and Manitoba PNP For 62 Days
- Canada PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)-All You Need To Know
- 68 High Demand Jobs In Alberta – Important Factor For PNP!
OINP Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream Requirements
- A valid Express Entry Profile under
- Federal Skilled Worker Program “OR”
- Canadian Experience Class
- Education: Canadian bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent from another country
- Language requirements:
- A Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 7 or higher in French-Speaking tests TEF/TCF; “And”
- A Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 6 or higher in English-Speaking tests, IELTS/CELPIP. Click here for language equivalency chart.
- Intention to live in Ontario
- More Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
Kamal Deep Singh, RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) licensed by CICC (formerly known as ICCRC) with member number R708618. He brings extensive knowledge of immigration law and new changes to rapidly evolving IRCC.