British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) has shared a technical update on their website. As per this update, the Skills Immigration online registration system will be temporarily unavailable from October 12, 2022 to November 16, 2022.
Furthermore, the update said that there will be no BC PNP draws between October 12 and November 16. Usually, BC PNP draws are held every week on Tuesday.
The reason behind this temporarily unavailability is because of switching to new NOC 2021 version. To make changes to the programs and ensure smoothing transitioning BC PNP will be halting the system for more than a month.
- You may also like:
- Canada PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)-All You Need To Know
- Canada PNP: Know How To Legally Move Out Of The Province
- 68 High Demand Jobs In Alberta – Important Factor For PNP!
- IRCC Eases Requirements For RNIP With 6 New Improvements
- Know Processing Fees For Express Entry & All The Canada PNPs
IRCC has also previously pointed out that they will be switching to new TEER system under NOC 2021 version on November 16, 2022.
Last BC PNP draw under old NOC 2016 will be announced on October 12, 2022. The invited applicants will have 30 days to submit their applications with program criteria in place at the time of application.
Additionally, BC PNP also clarified that their anticipated application processing time will be within the service standard of 3 months for 80% of applications.
What Will Happen To BC PNP Registrations Already In Pool After October 12?
All Skills Immigration registrations that remain in the pool after October 12, 2022 will be withdrawn, and registrations will need to be resubmitted when the system reopens on November 16, 2022.
Individuals who do not receive an ITA prior to October 12 should visit the NOC 2021 website to find the new NOC for their occupation. So, that they can prepare to file a new registration with BC PNP using NOC 2021 when the registration system reopens on or around November 16, 2022.
ITAs for Entrepreneur Immigration will continue to be granted. Applicants in the Health Authority, International Post-Graduate, and Entrepreneur Immigration categories can continue to apply until November 13, 2022.
BC PNP will be issuing a notification informing users of the system outage and the expected reopening timeline. Furthermore, BC PNP will also be sharing a new BC PNP Skills Immigration program guide with more details about these changes.
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
MPNP has already announced that they will not hold a PNP Draw after September 15, 2022 to implement new NOC 2021. After November 16, 2022, the MPNP will hold the first Expression of Interest Draw implementing NOC 2021.
As per MPNP, if you applied using NOC 2016, your nomination and subsequent permanent residency application will be evaluated using NOC 2016. Your nomination and application cannot be transferred to NOC 2021.
Furthermore, MPNP will notify when the Expression of Interest profile may be generated using NOC 2021.
- More Reads:
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!