Today, British Columbia PNP Draw invited 160 applicants for permanent residency (PR) under different categories. 145 invitations went to following categories with minimum required scores as mentioned below:
- SI-Skilled Workers with cut off score of 112 – Click here for eligibility
- SI-International Graduate with cut off score of 98 – Click here for eligibility
- SI-Entry Level & Semi-Skilled with cut off score of 77 – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – Skilled Workers with cut off score of 125; and – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – International Graduate with cut off score of 111 – Click here for eligibility
Minimum score cut off for NOC 0621 and 0631 under all the above mentioned categories jumped again by 5 points to 125. Out of 160, only 15 profiles were invited under these two NOCs. Cut off score has been continuously increasing in last 4-5 BC PNP draws.
British Columbia PNP Income Requirement:
How To Apply:
If you are eligible in one of the above mentioned PNP, then you can create an online profile here. Once you create an online profile, you are eligible to be invited in one of the BC PNP draws, if your score is higher than the cut off.