Today, British Columbia PNP Draw invited 198 applicants for permanent residency (PR) under different categories. 188 invitations went to following categories with minimum required scores as mentioned below:
- SI-Skilled Workers with cut off score of 110 – Click here for eligibility
- SI-International Graduate with cut off score of 96 – Click here for eligibility
- SI-Entry Level & Semi-Skilled with cut off score of 77 – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – Skilled Workers with cut off score of 120; and – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – International Graduate with cut off score of 106 – Click here for eligibility
Minimum score cut off for NOC 0621 and 0631 under all the above mentioned categories jumped again by 6 points to 120. Out of 198, only 10 profiles were invited under these two NOCs. Cut off score has been continuously increasing in last 3-4 BC PNP draws.
Previous Draw was on January 25 and invited 289 applicants. Click here for details!
British Columbia PNP Income Requirement:
How To Apply:
If you are eligible in one of the above mentioned PNP, then you can create an online profile here. Once you create an online profile, you are eligible to be invited in one of the BC PNP draws, if your score is higher than the cut off.
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.