PR For NOC C or D. Prince Edward Island (PEI) is often known as “the birthplace of Canadian confederation”. The island province is famous for its lush farmland and beautiful coasts. Also, it is home to a flourishing economy centered around agriculture, tourism, and fishing. Furthermore, it is the smallest province of Canada.
PEI offers a Critical Worker Stream under the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program(PEI PNP) that lets foreign nationals live and work in PEI with the required work experience.
Age— You should be between 18 and 59 years old to apply to this stream.
Level of Education— You must have completed at least secondary school to apply under this category.
Language Proficiency— You should pass a language proficiency test in either English or French. You need to have at least CLB level 4 on the Canadian Language Benchmark. Click here for CLB language test equivalency chart.
Funds— You should have enough funds and/or income in PEI to cover the settlement costs. You can prove this through various ways such as bank statements and/or a job offer in PEI.
Work Experience— You must have at least two years of full-time work experience in last five years. Otherwise, if you have education relevant to the job offer in the past five years, you are still eligible to apply.
Job Offer— You should have a full-time (i.e. permanent or minimum of two years) job offer from your PEI employer. And, this job offer must be in a NOC C or D level occupation.
Connection to PEI— To apply, you should have worked in PEI for at least six months for the same employer making the job offer. Moreover, you need to have a valid work permit that allows you to work for the PEI employer.
Intent—You should have the intention to live in PEI by providing a list of established ties to PEI.
- PR For NOC C or D In Ontario – Eligibility & How To Apply!
- PR For NOC C or D In B.C. – Eligibility & How To Apply!
- PR For NOC C or D In Alberta – Eligibility & How to Apply!
- Latest PEI PNP Draw Sent 153 New Invites For PR!
How to Apply?
This stream works on an Expression of Interest (EOI) system. To apply you need to follow these steps—
- Firstly, you should meet the eligibility criteria and create any EOI profile on PEI’s website. This will put your profile in the pool among other applicants already in EOI system.
- Applicants in the pool will be then ranked against each other. The ranking will be based on the PEI Labor Impact Category Ranking System. Applicants with high rankings will be invited to submit a complete application to the stream.
- After this, successful applicants will be issued a provincial nomination from PEI.
- Once you have received a provincial nomination, you have six months to submit a federal application for a Canadian PR.
- You can submit the application online to IRCC for permanent residence.
The processing time under this category is 18-27 months. The application fee post nomination is CAD $300. There is no fee to create the expression of interest (EOI) with PEI.
Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
Is IRCC Having Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
Click here for most viewed videos during 2022!
Visit here for most visited articles during 2021!
Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!