Parks Canada is currently accepting applications for its inventory to fill CR-04, AS-01, and AS-02 positions with various tenures, linguistic profiles, or requirements, security requirements, terms and conditions of employment, and work locations across Canada.
Below are the listed job profiles that you can apply to:
CR-04 : $50,980 to $55,027
- Administrative Assistant in different environments (finance, human resources, operations, visitor experience, etc.
AS-01 : $55,049 to $61,567
- Executive Assistant I
- Administrative Services Officer I
- Finance and Administration Officer I
- Human Resources Assistant I
- Compensation Advisor I
AS-02 : $61,341 to $66,089
- Executive Assistant II
- Administrative Services Officer II
- Accounting Operations/Budget Officer
- Finance and Administration Officer II
- Human Resources Assistant II
- Compensation Advisor II
- Information Management Officer
- You may also like:
- Entry-Level Health Canada Jobs Hiring Now Across Canada!
- Canada Has Record 997,000 Job Vacancies – New StatCan Report
- 5 Ontario Government Jobs Hiring Now Paying Up To $30/hour
- Entry-Level CRA Job Hiring Now At 3 Locations In West-Canada
All individuals who are legally permitted to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or a work permit) are eligible to apply for this inventory.
- A secondary school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in using the Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Experience delivering administrative support services in an office setting.
- Only for AS-01 and AS-02 roles only: at least one (1) year full-time experience is required.
- Only for AS-02 positions: 2 years or more experience in arranging a variety of administrative services for management.
Language Requirements: There are multiple linguistic profiles required as mentioned below:
- English/French (bilingual)
Parks Canada Selection Process:
Your profile will be assessed based on written exams, interviews, reference checks, past and recent performance evaluations, self‑assessments, candidate’s record of achievement. All of these evaluations will be done remotely.
Additionally, Parks Canada may also use your overall communication (emails) and conduct during the whole selection process for your profile assessment. So, keep this in mind while sending out emails/communication.
What Will Be Assessed?
The following abilities and personal suitability will be assessed:
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage priorities and organize workload
- Quality control ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing
- Ability to communicate effectively orally
- For AS-02 only: Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Exercise sound judgment
- Personally connects with people
- For AS-01 and AS-02 only: Initiative
How To Apply?
To apply you just need your updated CV and copy of diploma. With these two documents, you will need to fill out an online form describing your profile. In this profile, you must include specific examples that demonstrate how you satisfy each of the standards.
As per Parks Canada it is not sufficient to indicate that you possess the necessary credentials OR to mention your present duties OR to write “please see the attached resume/cv.”
For more information and to apply, click here.
- More Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
Gagandeep Kaur Sekhon moved to Canada in 2010 on a study visa. She navigated through the ups and downs of her student life and gained her permanent residency in 2015. Today, she is a proud Canadian citizen residing in Calgary, Alberta. She is mother of 2 beautiful daughters and making her difference through writing and guidance at INC – Immigration News Canada.