Cut off score in previous draw was 39 for Masters Graduate!
On August 25, 2021 OINP draw invited 326 candidates having an Expression of Interest (EOI) score of 37 or more. This program was opened by Ontario in the beginning of this month. Previous draw was held on August 18 which invited applicants with score of 39 or above.
This program invite the graduates of Masters Program from the list of 30 universities. Also, the graduation should not be more than 2 years old at the time of application. This means that the date on your degree must be within two years of your OINP application submission date, not the date you received the invitation to apply.
- Algoma University
- Brescia University College (Affiliated with the University of Western Ontario)
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Dominican University College
- Huron University College (Affiliated with the University of Western Ontario)
- King’s University College at the University of Western Ontario
- Lakehead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- Ontario College of Art & Design University
- Queen’s University
- Royal Military College of Canada
- Ryerson University
- Saint Paul University (Federated with the University of Ottawa)
- St. Jerome’s University (Federated with the University of Waterloo)
- Trent University
- University of Guelph
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- University of St. Michael’s College (Federated with the University of Toronto)
- University of Toronto
- University of Trinity College (Federated with the University of Toronto)
- University of Waterloo
- University of Windsor
- Victoria University (Federated with the University of Toronto)
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- York University
This program requires CLB level 7 or higher all the modules of English or French proficiency tests.
Residency in Ontario
You must have legally lived in Ontario for at least one year in the past two years before you apply.
You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependent family members when you settle in Canada.
You can meet this requirement through one or a combination of any of the following:
- funds as demonstrated by the balance listed in bank statements, or statements of accounts showing other investments such as non-locked in, fixed term deposits, mutual funds, etc.
- annual earnings from ongoing employment in Ontario
- a job offer in Ontario
Intention to live in Ontario:
You must intend to live in Ontario after you’ve been granted permanent residence. This is determined by your ties to Ontario, which can include doing things like:
- working or having worked in Ontario
- getting job offers or applying/interviewing for jobs
- leasing or owning property
- having professional networks and affiliations, family ties and personal relationships
Residency at time of application
At the time you apply, you must be either:
- living in Ontario with legal status (study permit, work permit, visitor record)
- living outside Canada
- More Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!