Last Updated On 26 October 2022, 6:23 PM EDT (Toronto Time)
Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is expanding its use of advanced analytics and other automated technology to improve the processing of visitor record applications, according to the last IRCC notice released on October 12, 2022.
The new automated tool is to help sort and process all visitor record applications. However, it never denies or recommends refusals. Instead, an IRCC officer always decides to approve or refuse applications. This articles will help you understand:
- How does the new tool help IRCC & applicants?
- How does the IRCC automated tool work?
- Can the new tool reject applications?
- What can you do to ensure smooth processing?
- You may also like:
- Canada’s New Online Immigration System Is Full Of Glitches
- Canada Immigration Backlog At 1.49 Million – New IRCC Data
- Canada Developing New Program To Legalize 500,000 Immigrants
- IRCC Implements New Medical Examination Exemption Policy!
- Canada Immigration Check – Know Here What Happens At Airport
- IRCC To Release New Immigration Levels Plan for 2023–2025
How does the new tool help IRCC & applicants?
The new tool helps IRCC by identifying routine applications for faster processing. For example, when the tool detects regular applications, it may determine whether an applicant is eligible and forward the file to an officer, who will decide if the applicant is still admissible to Canada and make the final judgment.
The tool uses rules created with IRCC officers or machine learning based on data from past IRCC files. In addition, the advanced analytics tool is reviewed regularly to ensure that it is operating correctly and that the results are consistent with applications that have passed a thorough human review.
For non-routine cases, the automated tool assists in sorting and assigning cases depending on their level of complexity to officers for a thorough individual assessment and decision, utilizing only guidelines created by IRCC officers. It also includes case notes to assist the officer in summarizing basic application information.
Moreover, this new automated program handles most of the clerical and repetitive tasks associated with sorting applications, allowing IRCC officers to focus their time on analyzing applications and making final decisions. As a result, applicants can expect quick decisions and shorter overall processing times for visitor record applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the IRCC automated tool work?
When you apply for a visitor record, the tool will sort and check if your application meets the essential eligibility criteria. If eligible, the program will send it to an officer to confirm admissibility and make the final decision.
The program uses machine learning and data from previous IRCC applications to sort applications. The tool helps eliminate repetitive and clerical steps of reviewing each application. It will help to process applications fasters and send out decisions faster.
Can the new tool reject applications?
No. The new tool will check your admissibility and verify if it meets the criteria. If your application includes something uncommon or complex, it will sort and send to the officer along with your application summary.
The officer will then assess the application on an individual case basis and decide on your application approval or denial. However, this does not mean that your application will be delayed or processed later.
On the contrary, since the main function of the new tool is to help process applications faster, even if your application gets sorted differently, it will be processed more quickly.
What can you do to ensure smooth processing?
To make sure that the new automated tool deems your application as eligible, you should:
- Make sure you submitted a complete application
- Include all information required on all forms
- Attach all support documents
- Add a letter of explanation if your application has something unusual or uncommon.
- Try to make your combined application and letter of explanation as clear as possible.
- More Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Family Sponsorship – Things You Should Know!
- How To Avoid Immigration Fraud!
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Is IRCC Having A Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
- IRCC Officer DM10032 – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.