Canada Border Services Agency is hiring for various admin jobs in Central Alberta District, Calgary International Airport (Alberta) and Edmonton International Airport (Alberta).
The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), the second-largest law enforcement agency in Canada, employs over 15,000 individuals across the country and works around the clock to defend Canada’s borders by obstructing the entry of high-risk people and commodities while facilitating legal trade and travel.
To apply for this position, all you need is a two years of secondary school. Learn about the position details, requirements and how to apply.
- Must have a Reliability Status for security clearance
- Hold a valid driver’s license or personal mobility
- Can operate a government vehicle.
- Be able to take job-related travel with advance notice
- Can work various shifts, such as evenings and weekends
- Be able to work overtime and on weekends, including statutory holidays.
- Have the ability to carry up to 25 kg
- You may also like:
- VIA Rail Jobs Hiring Now For Toronto And Montreal Locations
- Here Are 10 Work From Home Jobs Hiring Now In Canada!
- Entry-Level Canada Government Jobs Hiring Now For 100 Positions
- Entry-Level CRA Jobs Hiring Now At Multiple Locations In Ontario!
- More Than 4400 LMIA Approved Jobs In Canada – Here Is How To Find One
Education: The applicant must have completed two years of secondary school “OR” other employer-approved alternatives as listed below.
The employer-approved alternative includes the following:
- A satisfactory result on the test given by the Public Service Commission, which is accepted as a substitute for two years of secondary education; or
- An acceptable balance of experience, training, and education
Candidates are considered to have completed the two years of secondary school if they satisfy one of the following requirements:
- Candidates who passed the Public Service Commission exam, which is accepted as a substitute for two years of high school; or
- Candidates who have been assigned or deployed to a position in the CR classification for an indefinite period
Experience: Candidates must have experience providing administrative support in an office setting. For example, buying office supplies, receiving supplies, entering data, managing communications, preserving documents, etc. As well as have experience offering client service to both external and internal clients.
All you need is your résumé and two references to apply for these positions. You would have to create your candidate profile and fill out your details. Additionally, ensure that you demonstrate how you meet the position requirements in your application.
Who Can Apply:
Anyone living in Calgary, Alberta, and surrounding locations, such as Standard, Cayley, Exshaw, and Didsbury, AB, is welcome to apply for the Calgary position.
Additionally, those residing in Leduc (AB) and close-by locations such as Legal (AB), Ryley (AB), Ponoka (AB), and Breton (AB) can apply for the Edmonton position.
- Salary: $50,821 to $54,857
- Closing date: 31 August 2023 – 23:59, Pacific Time
To apply for the Calagary position, click here. The reference number for this position is BSF22J-016272-003382.
If you would like to apply for the Edmonton position, click here. The reference number for this position is BSF22J-016272-003380.
Check out the industry-wise and province-wise weekly earnings in Canada and all the provinces as reported on January 26, 2023. Details inside.
Canada will increase the number of new immigrants each year for next three years. Check out the most common ways for immigrating to Canada in 2023.
January 26, 2023 – Second Manitoba PNP Draw of 2023 sent 336 invitations for PR including 32 Express Entry profiles. Get full details here.
Phase 1 of new IRCC temporary policy expanding eligibility for spousal open work permit will come in effect on January 30, 2023.
First Ontario PNP (OINP) Masters Graduate Stream of 2023 invited 692 profiles having EOI cut off score at 44 or above. Details inside.
Here are newly updated official IRCC processing times as of January 25, 2023 as well as comparison with last week’s processing times.
Latest BC PNP Draw (British Columbia) invited 221 applicants for permanent residency (PR). Minimum cut off score reduced by 3 points for 4 categories.
First OINP International Student Stream of 2023 invited profiles having a score of 82 and above in general draw. Details inside.
Canada immigration backlog finally drops below 1 million as per latest available official IRCC data. Backlog reduces for citizenship & temporary residence files
International students calling on Manitoba PNP to lower the cut off points and work permit extensions that are expiring soon. Details inside.
Most Canada immigration and visa programs require a police clearance certificate commonly known as PCC. Check out PCC requirements and where to get it from.
IEC 2023 Second draw sent 7,118 new invitations under three categories. As usual, most of the invites went to Working Holiday category.
Today, IRCC announced doubling the Permanent Residency (PR) quota, for the out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
Permanent residents outside Canada without valid PR cards need a permanent resident travel document (PRTD) to return to Canada. Here’s how to apply.
Last Alberta PNP Express Entry draw was in December 2022 inviting 129 profiles having CRS cut off score 305 and above. Get full details here.
Express Entry draw Cut off score dropped by 17 points to 490 in the second draw of 2023! Get full details and Express Entry draw history here!
Here are newly updated official IRCC processing times as of January 18, 2023 as well as comparison with last week’s processing times.
January 17 – BC PNP Draw (British Columbia PNP) invited more than 190 applicants for permanent residency (PR) under 5 different categories. Details inside.