Last Updated On 4 April 2023, 3:18 PM EDT (Toronto Time)
On March 30, 2023, the Quebec Arrima draw sent 619 invitations to apply for permanent residency (PR) via the Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP).
For this round of invitation, valid profiles in the Quebec Arrima bank as of March 27, 2023 till 6:30 a.m. were evaluated.
This new Quebec Arrima draw was the exact clone of previous round of invitations sent on March 16, 2023.
Both the draws had same number of invitations and cutoff score with almost similar invited NOCs/occupations.
Arrima profiles with a score of 578 or higher in the 26 occupations mentioned below were invited.
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 5223 Graphic arts technicians
- 4031 Secondary school teachers
- 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- 2143 Mining engineers
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
Arrima profiles having a valid job offer outside of the Montreal Metropolitan Community were also considered for this draw.
Quebec Arrima Draw 2023 Sumary
This year, 4,277 invitations to apply (ITAs) have been granted in 5 Arrima rounds of invitations.
|Date||Number of Invitations||Cut off score||Notes|
|March 30, 2023||619||578||Targeted at 26 occupations|
|March 16, 2023||619||578||Targeted at 28 occupations|
|March 2, 2023||1,017||589||General Draw|
|February 16, 2023||1,011||583||Targeted at 26 occupations|
|February 9, 2023||1,011||619||General draw|
What is Arrima system
Quebec uses Arrima, a free electronic system, to manage skilled worker applications. It functions in the same way as the federal Express Entry system.
But, Quebec’s score structure differs from Express Entry’s.
Candidates can develop and submit profiles to be considered for Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP or RSWP) drawings.
Once you have completed your profile in Arrima bank or pool online, it is valid for one year.
Candidates must submit their papers on the online portal after obtaining an invitation in a Quebec Arrima Draw.
A Certificat de sélection (CSQ) is then awarded. Candidates can then apply to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada) for permanent residency using this CSQ.
Click here to calculate your Quebec scores.