Last Updated On 22 March 2023, 12:43 PM EDT (Toronto Time)
On March 16, 2023 Quebec Arrima draw sent out 619 invitations to apply for permanent residency (PR) under Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP).
Valid profiles in the Quebec Arrima bank as of March 13, 2023 until 6:30 a.m. were considered for this round of invitation.
Furthermore, Arrima profiles having a score of 578 or higher in the below listed occupations received the invitation.
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 5225 Audio and video recording technicians
- 5223 Graphic arts technicians
- 4031 Secondary school teachers
- 4032 Elementary school and kindergarten teachers
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2141 Industrial and manufacturing engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2231 Civil engineering technologists and technicians
- 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- 2144 Geological engineers
- 2143 Mining engineers
- 4214 Early childhood educators and assistants
These invites were also sent to those who had a genuine employment offer outside of the Metropolitan Community of Montreal.
Summary of Quebec Arrima Draws 2023
In total, 3,658 invitations to apply has been issued in 4 Arrima draws this year.
|Date||Number of Invitations||Cut off score||Notes|
|March 16, 2023||619||578||Targeted at 28 occupations|
|March 2, 2023||1,017||589||General Draw|
|February 16, 2023||1,011||583||Targeted at 26 occupations|
|February 9, 2023||1,011||619||General draw|
What is Arrima?
Arrima is a free electronic system used by Quebec to manage skilled worker applications. It works similarly to the federal Express Entry system.
However, Quebec’s scoring matrix is different from that of Express Entry.
Applicants can create and submit their profiles for consideration in the Regular Skilled Worker Program (QSWP or RSWP) draws.
Once you have filed your profile online in Arrima bank or pool, it is valid for one year.
After receiving an invitation, candidates need to submit their documents in the online portal.
Then a Certificat de sélection (CSQ) is issued. With this CSQ, candidates can then apply to IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for permanent residency.
Click here to calculate your scores for Quebec.