Today, BC PNP Draw (British Columbia PNP) invited more than 270 applicants for permanent residency (PR). 361 invitations were sent targeted at regional applicants including tech occupations.
Regional applicants are those who have employment offers outside of the Metro Vancouver Regional District and meet the minimal score. Rest of the invitations were sent to below mentioned categories.
Additionally, today’s draw sent 8 invites to applicants having profile with NOC 4214 – Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants in regional areas. Furthermore, healthcare NOCs also grabbed >5 invites.
|Number Of Invites||Categories||Cut-Off Score||Description|
|Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)|
|Childcare: Early childhood educators and assistants (NOC 4214)|
|13||Skilled Worker, International Graduate, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled (includes EEBC option)|
Targeted draw: Healthcare
|Entry Level and Semi-Skilled|
|Targeted draw: Healthcare: Health care assistants (NOC 3413)|
|<5||Skilled Worker, International Graduate (includes EEBC option)|
|Targeted draw: Other priority occupations (NOCs 3114, 3213)|
BC PNP Draws are declared every week on Tuesday’s but this time draw was changed to Wednesday because of Monday holiday on the occasion of Labour day. Previous BC PNP draw was on August 30 and invited more than 255 applicants. Click here for details!
- In-Demand Jobs Hiring Now in British Columbia With High Pay!
- Here Are In-Demand Jobs In B.C. That Pay $30 – $40/hour!
- PR For NOC C or D In B.C. – Eligibility & How To Apply!
- Here Are In-Demand Jobs In B.C. That Pay Over $40/hour
BC PNP Tech Occupations
- 0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 0512 Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2134 Chemical engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2242 Electronic service technicians (household and business equipment)
- 2243 Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 5121 Authors and writers
- 5122 Editors
- 5125 Translators, terminologists and interpreters
- 5224 Broadcast technicians
- 5225 Audio and video recording technicians
- 5226 Other technical and co-ordinating occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting and the performing arts
- 5227 Support occupations in motion pictures, broadcasting, photography and the performing arts
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 6221 Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade
Care economy: Healthcare occupations
- 0311 Managers in healthcare
- 3011 Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3111 Specialist physicians
- 3112 General practitioners and family physicians
- 3113 Dentists
- 3122 Chiropractors
- 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
- 3125 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- 3131 Pharmacists
- 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational therapists
- 3144 Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 Medical sonographers
- 3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c.
- 3219 Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 3221 Denturists
- 3222 Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- 3223 Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants
- 3232 Practitioners of natural healing
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3234 Paramedical occupations
- 3237 Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3411 Dental assistants
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates*
- 4151 Psychologists
- 4152 Social workers
- 4153 Family, marriage and other related counsellors
- 4212 Social and community service workers
How To Apply:
If you are eligible in one of the above mentioned PNP, then you can create an online profile here. Once you create an online profile, you are eligible to be invited in one of the BC PNP draws. If your score is higher than the cut off. Additionally, click here to get more information on BC PNP.
BC PNP Processing Time:
Estimated processing times for BC PNP are for 80% of the applications. Furthermore, this processing times are from the date your complete application is submitted after nomination. Below are the estimated processing times:
You may need to submit post-nomination request, if any of the following applies to you:
- There is change in your employment status after receiving an invitation in the draw.
- Your work permit will expire within 180 days receiving the nomination.
- Also, if your family structure changes.
Application Processing Fee For BC PNP
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Visit here for the most visited articles during 2021!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!