Today, Express Entry Draw invited 2,750 profiles to apply for permanent residency (PR). Applicants having a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 516 or above received the invitations. CRS cut off score has reduced by 9 points as compared to Express Entry draw two weeks ago. Furthermore, number of invitations increased by 500. This is the fifth all program Express Entry draw this year.
Below are the details of today’s All Program Express Entry draw.
- Number of invitations issued: 2,750
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 2,750 or above
- Date and time of round: August 31, 2022 at 13:55:23 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 516
- Tie-breaking rule: April 16, 2022 at 18:24:41 UTC
- You may also like:
- Know Processing Fees For Express Entry & All The Canada PNPs
- Express Entry-4 Important Things To Do While Waiting For ITA
- Targeted Express Entry Draws In 2023 – All You Should Know!
- Express Entry New TEER System To Be Implemented On Nov 16!
- Express Entry – Here Are 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
All program Express Entry draws include all the the Express Entry profiles under Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and Federal Skilled Trades (FST). Additionally, it also consider profiles under any of the aforementioned categories having a provincial nomination.
Next Express Entry draw cut off is projected to be 500-510 as per CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 29, 2022 listed below.
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 29, 2022
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Visit here for most visited articles during 2021!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
Satinder brings expertise, knowledge, and experience related to internal work process at IRCC. She worked at Canadian Consulate in Chandigarh before moving to Canada.
Her articles on Chinook – An internal IRCC tool used to bulk process temporary applications was one of the notable work on our news website