Today, Express Entry Draw invited 2,250 profiles to apply for permanent residency (PR). Applicants having a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 525 or above received the invitations. CRS cut off score has reduced by 8 points as compared to Express Entry draw two weeks ago. Furthermore, number of invitations again increased by 250. This is the fourth all program Express Entry draw this year.
- Below are the details of today’s All Program Express Entry draw.
- Number of invitations issued: 2,250
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 2,250th or above
- Date and time of round: August 17, 2022 at 13:43:47 UTC
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 525
- Tie-breaking rule: December 28, 2021 at 11:03:15 UTC
- You might also like:
- Express Entry-4 Important Things To Do While Waiting For ITA
- Express Entry New TEER System To Be Implemented On Nov 16!
- Know 6 Ways to Increase Your CRS Score In Express Entry!
- Express Entry Applications To Be Processed Within 6 Months!
- Express Entry – Here Are 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
All program Express Entry draws include all the the Express Entry profiles under Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), and Federal Skilled Trades (FST). Additionally, it also consider profiles under any of the aforementioned categories having a provincial nomination.
Next Express Entry draw cut off is projected to be 500-510 as per CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 15, 2022! Check out full score distribution here.
On July 5, 2022 IRCC indicated that they will gradually resume Express Entry All Program Draw. With continuous small increase of 250 in number of invites in today’s and previous draw, we are expecting that draw size would increase in upcoming draws.
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of August 15, 2022
Satinder brings expertise, knowledge, and experience related to internal work process at IRCC. She worked at Canadian Consulate in Chandigarh before moving to Canada.
Her articles on Chinook – An internal IRCC tool used to bulk process temporary applications was one of the notable work on our news website