On September 22, 2021 Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) draw invited 72 candidates under Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills and Regional Immigration Pilot program. 7 invitations were issued to Regional Immigration pilot and rest to the general category. There was no score cut off declared in this draw, which implies that all the qualifying candidates under this program were sent invitations. Profiles created with OINP between April 28, 2021 and September 22, 2021 were eligible for these draws.
Previous OINP draw was yesterday and invited 995 profiles. It was targeted at Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream and International Student Stream along with Regional Immigration Pilot.
ONTARIO PNP TOTAL INVITATIONS ISSUED TILL DATE:
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream – 2,392
- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream – 1,670
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream – 175
- Masters Graduate stream – 1,355
- PhD Graduate stream – 141
ONTARIO EMPLOYER JOB OFFER: In-Demand Skills:
- A full-time (1,560 hours/year and at least 30 hours/week) job offer in one of the eligible NOC C and D jobs listed by Ontario. For list of occupations, see next topic below.
- Language Requirement: CLB level 4 or higher.
- The pay of the job offered must meet or be higher than the median wage level, for that occupation, in the specific region of Ontario where you will be working. Click here to check median wage.
- You must have at least 9 months of cumulative paid full-time work experience (or the equivalent in paid part-time work) within last 3 years, in the same occupation as your job offer.
- If your job offer is for an occupation that requires a mandatory license or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid license or authorization.
- You must intend to live in Ontario after you’ve been granted permanent residence.
Health and agricultural occupations:
- NOC 3413 – nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 4412 – home support workers and related occupations, excluding housekeepers
- NOC 8431 – general farm workers
- NOC 8432 – nursery and greenhouse workers
- NOC 8611 – harvesting labourers
- NOC 9462 – industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
Manufacturing (outside the GTA only):
- NOC 9411 – machine operators, mineral and metal processing
- NOC 9416 – metalworking and forging machine operators
- NOC 9417 – machining tool operators
- NOC 9418 – other metal products machine operators
- NOC 9421 – chemical plant machine operators
- NOC 9422 – plastics processing machine operators
- NOC 9437 – woodworking machine operators
- NOC 9446 – industrial sewing machine operators
- NOC 9461 – process control and machine operators, food, beverage and associated products processing
- NOC 9523 – electronics assemblers, fabricators, inspectors and testers
- NOC 9526 – mechanical assemblers and inspectors
- NOC 9536 – industrial painters, coaters and metal finishing process operators
- NOC 9537 – other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors
COST TO APPLY
The application fee covers the cost of processing your application and is:
- $1,500 if the job offer is outside of the Greater Toronto Area
- $2,000 if the job offer is within the Greater Toronto Area (City of Toronto, Durham, Halton, York and Peel regions)
90 – 120 days
RESIDENCY IN ONTARIO:
You must have legally lived in Ontario for at least one year in the past two years before you apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply under this stream, you must first create a profile in the OINP e-Filing Portal. After creating a profile, you must then register an expression of interest for the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream.
ONTARIO REGIONAL IMMIGRATION PILOT:
The OINP Regional Immigration Pilot help fill local labour shortages and support economic growth by increasing uptake in rural and small communities. The Regional Immigration Pilot works within the existing Employer Job Offer streams of the OINP.
- A full-time and permanent job offer from an employer located in one of the pilot communities
- Meet the criteria for one of the streams under the OINP’s Employer Job Offer category
ONTARIO REGIONAL IMMIGRATION PILOT COMMUNITIES:
- Municipality of Chatham-Kent (Census Sub Division as defined by Statistics Canada)
- Cities of Belleville and Quinte West (Census Sub Divisions as defined by Statistics Canada)
- City of Cornwall, area that falls within the following border roads:
- North: County Roads 18, 36 and Dundas Street
- East: County Road 27
- West: Avonmore Road
- South: The St. Lawrence Shore and Akwesasne First Nation (Ontario portion)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for the pilot, applicants must register in the OINP Expression of Interest system. When registering in the Expression of Interest system, applicants will be asked whether they intend to apply under the Regional Immigration Pilot.