An important update for Canada visa applicants in India. This update is for all the applications currently under processing as well as future applicants planning to apply for Canada Visa. VFS Global shared the information regarding passport submission.
With easing of COVID restrictions, visa applicants in India can now submit and collect their passport in-person. And, this new change will come into effect August 1, 2022. This new change will be applicable to all the Visa Application Centers (VACs) in India.
However, prior appointment will be required to submit the passport in-person. Additionally, only the applicants can submit and collect their passports in-person. Timings for these services will be 9:00 am to 5:00 pm IST from Monday to Friday.
Also note that walk-in services on Saturdays will no longer be available effective August 1, 2022. But, 2-way courier service for passport submission will continue as it is. Reiterating, prior appointment is required for in-person submission and collection of passports.
- You may also like:
- Here Are Province-Wise Study Permit Approval Rates In 2022!
- Here Are Country-Wise Study Permit Approval Rates For Canada
- Express Entry – Update These 3 New Questions By August 2
- Here Are Latest IRCC Processing Times As Of July 26!
- Know 7 Most Affordable Cities For Students In Canada!
Source: VFS Global