Profiles created between November 22, 2022 – June 6, 2023 were considered for these three draws.
OINP usually update detail of draws on the same day or next day, except during Ontario elections. Certainly, there are no elections in Ontario at this time.
With details of these 3 draws updated today; it seems like either there is an error given that June 16 and 6 only misses digit ‘1’ or OINP just updated it too late after 10 days.
Anyhow, these OINP Draws invitations to apply (ITAs) were sent under below listed 3 draws
OINP Foreign Worker Stream Draw – 451 ITAs
451 invitations to apply were sent under the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream to Ontario PNP profiles having a score of 57 and above targeting at below listed occupations with NOC codes.
- NOC 20012 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 21211 – Data Scientists
- NOC 21223 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 21230 – Computer systems developers and programmers
- NOC 21231 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 21232 – Software developers and programmers
- NOC 21233 – Web designers
- NOC 21234 – Web developers and programmers
- NOC 21311 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- NOC 30010 – Managers in health care
- NOC 31100 – Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine
- NOC 31101 – Specialists in surgery
- NOC 31102 – General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 31103 – Veterinarians
- NOC 31110 – Dentists
- NOC 31111 – Optometrists
- NOC 31112 – Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- NOC 31120 – Pharmacists
- NOC 31121 – Dietitians and nutritionists
- NOC 31201 – Chiropractors
- NOC 31202 – Physiotherapists
- NOC 31203 – Occupational therapists
- NOC 31204 – Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 31209 – Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- NOC 31300 – Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- NOC 31301 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 31302 – Nurse practitioners
- NOC 31303 – Physician assistants, midwives and allied health professionals
- NOC 32100 – Opticians
- NOC 32101 – Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 32102 – Paramedical occupations
- NOC 32103 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- NOC 32104 – Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians
- NOC 32109 – Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 32110 – Denturists
- NOC 32111 – Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- NOC 32112 – Dental technologists and technicians
- NOC 32120 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 32121 – Medical radiation technologists
- NOC 32122 – Medical sonographers
- NOC 32123 – Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
- NOC 32124 – Pharmacy technicians
- NOC 32129 – Other medical technologists and technicians
- NOC 32200 – Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists
- NOC 32201 – Massage therapists
- NOC 32209 – Other practitioners of natural healing
- NOC 33100 – Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- NOC 33101 – Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations
- NOC 33102 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 33103 – Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- NOC 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services
OINP Masters Graduate Stream Draw – 1,175 ITAs
Ontario PNP sent out record 1,175 invitations to apply for permanent residency under the Masters Graduate Stream.
This was a general draw considering all the OINP Expression of Interests (EOIs) created under the Masters Graduate Stream having a score of 46 and above.
OINP PhD Graduate Stream Draw – 134 ITAs
Under the PhD Graduate Stream, the Ontario PNP issued 134 invitations to apply for permanent residency.
All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) submitted under the PhD Graduate Stream of the OINP with a score of 42 or higher received ITAs.
Summary of OINP Expression of Interest Draws 2023
So far Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) commonly known as Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (Ontario PNP) sent out 7,107 invitations to apply for permanent residency (PR) in 2023 as listed below.
- Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream – 1,781
- Employer Job Offer: International Student stream – 2,110
- Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream – 295
- Masters Graduate stream – 2,619
- PhD Graduate stream – 265
- Entrepreneur stream – 37
When was the latest OINP draw of 2023?
Latest OINP draw was on June 6 in which the province sent 1,760 invitations to apply for PR under Foreign Worker Stream, Masters Graduate Stream, and PhD Graduate stream.
Foreign Worker Stream: 451 ITAs targeted at 51 skilled trades occupations having OINP score of 57 and above.
Masters Graduate Stream: 1,175 ITAs having OINP score of 46 and above.
PhD Graduate Stream: 134 ITAs having OINP score of 42 and above.
How much is Ontario-OINP quota for 2023?
Ontario-OINP quota for 2023 has increased by around 70% to 16,500 from 9,750 in 2022 and 9,000 in 2021.
This allocation for Ontario PNP in 2023 represents 36% of the national total for provincial nominations.
oinp news, oinp update, oinp draw, new oinp update, new oinp draw, latest oinp draw