Last Updated On 23 March 2023, 1:10 PM EDT (Toronto Time)
Today, IRCC Express Entry Draw issues again a record 7,000 invitations to apply (ITAs) for permanent residency (PR) in a surprise round of invitations for all the categories.
The Cutoff score drops by 6 points to 484 in the “no program specified” Express Entry draw today.
Full details of the Express Entry draw today:
- Date and time of round: March 23,2023 12:27:59 UTC
- Immigration Program: No Program Specified
- Number of invitations issued: 7,000
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 7,000 or above
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 484
- Tie-breaking rule: May 19,2022 06:48:41 UTC
IRCC will complete the process of sending out all the invitations by end of the day tomorrow, March 24, 2023.
“No program specified” Express Entry draws consider all the Express Entry profiles from the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), and Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP).
Moreover, profiles with a provincial nomination are eligible for this all program draw.
Today’s cut off is just in alignment with our last week’s prediction as per the analysis based on CRS score distribution in the Express Entry pool.
The next draw is predicted to declare a cut off score of roughly around 480 for no program draws and 671 for PNP only draws.
After the first quarter of 2023, the IRCC will be beginning targeted Express Entry draws with new proposed categories. Learn more here.
Below is the CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 22, 2023.
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of March 22, 2023
Latest Express Entry processing times as of March 23
Below are the official IRCC processing times for Express Entry as of March 23, 2023.
- Canadian Experience Class – 12 months
- Federal Skilled Worker Program – 30 months
- Federal Skilled Trades Program – 70 months
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) via Express Entry – 11 months