Yes, you heard it right. A job fair will be held on July 26, 2022 featuring major Toronto employers. Furthermore, there is NO fee to participate in this job fair. You can meet face to face with various hiring companies, government, employment services, colleges and universities.
It is open to the general public that includes students, professional adults, Canadian citizens, permanent residents, landed immigrants, and newcomers. So, there is no point of missing this opportunity; whether you are finding your first job or looking for a change.
Toronto Job Fair: Participating Employers
There will be an opportunity for you to meet with recruiters of different employers at one spot. Major participating employers are:
- OTG: YYZ
- HT Hospitality and Training
- The Network Inc.
- Morson Canada
- The Source
- HTA (Hospitality Training Action center)
- Work in Quinte
- Rotman (University of Toronto)
- Medix College
- Herc Rentals
- The Distillery Restaurants Corp.
- GDI Integrated Facility Services
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Canadian Property Stars
Toronto Job Fair: Location and Time
- Location: Sheraton Hotel – Downtown Toronto at 123 Queen Street West, Toronto Ontario M5H 2M9
- Date and Time: Tuesday July 26, 2022. Between 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. EST.
Next Job fair date: September 13, 2022
How To Register
You can register online to get your ticket via Eventbrite by entering your name and email.
- You may also like:
- Here Are 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Toronto Area!
- CBSA Jobs Hiring Now For Various Locations In Canada!
- Jobs Hiring Now That Can Earn More Than A Million In 3-5 Yrs
- List Of Canada’s Highest Job Vacancy Sectors For 2022!
- Must Reads!
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Click here for most viewed videos during 2022!
- Visit here for most visited articles during 2021!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!