If you have been interested in a government of Canada job, you are in the right place. Statistics Canada jobs are currently available all across Canada. Also, you don’t need any experience to apply. All you need is experience with using a computer and secondary school diploma.
The role is an interviewer position with the federal statistical agency. So, you would have to conduct survey collections with the public. Also, you need to use equipment and materials associated with gathering survey information. Lastly, you need to develop and maintain productive and harmonious relationships with respondents.
However, you should be able to work variable hours. This means you should be available to work evenings and weekends. Stat Can’s “immediate need” immediate need is to staff positions within Statistical Survey Operations across Canada.
- You may also like-
- ESDC Hiring Now Passport Clerks At 16 Locations In Ontario!
- Entry-Level Job At Natural Resources Canada Hiring Now!
- 6 Easy To Get Jobs That Do Not Need Experience
- CSIS Jobs That Are Hiring Only Canadian Citizens Now!
The salary range for this job is from $17.83 to $21.78 per hour. However, this depends on the position you are being hired for. Also, you might be able to get salary premiums if you use a second language. Moreover, salary premiums are also available for evening and weekend work.
You don’t need a university degree to apply for this job. All you need is successful completion of secondary school. However, you need to have some experience in performing basic computer functions. This includes things like opening, closing, and locating software programs and files.
Also, you should know how to use word processing, email and spreadsheet software. The last day to apply for this job is December 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
Summary of the Job
- Position- Interviewer
- Company– Statistics Canada
- Who Should Apply- If you are someone who has completed secondary school and knows how to use computer functions, this is the job for you.
- Who can apply- Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad
- Positions to be filled-Number to be determined
- Salary- $17.83 to $21.78 an hour
- Last day to Apply– December 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT.
- How to apply- Apply Here
(Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that neither we nor anyone else can help you get this job. Neither can we guarantee the closing date. This article is just to propagate available public information).
Shanvi Kaur is a content writer at Immigration News Canada. She moved to Canada as an immigrant and now focuses on bringing the latest news to immigrants to make their journey easier in Canada!