Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) is hiring for passport clerks at 16 locations in Ontario. These job positions are permanent (Indeterminate, Deployment) positions and Temporary (Term, Deployment, Casual employment) positions.
- Job Title: Passport Clerk / Passport Printing Support / Support Clerk
- Closing date: December 16, 2022 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
- Salary range: $45,869 to $49,478.
- These positions are open in the following cities in Ontario:
- North York
- St. Catharines
- Thunder Bay
You may also like:
- Canada Unemployment Rate Still The Lowest At 4.9%!
- Canada Child Benefit – Know How much You Can Get!
- BC PNP Draw Sent More Than 170 New Invites For PR-August 3
- New Alberta Express Entry Draw Declares Highest CRS Ever!
- Express Entry Draw Sent 2,000 New Invites For PR-August 3!
A secondary school diploma OR a satisfactory score on PSC test (GIT-320) OR a combination of education and /or experience.
Who Can Apply?
Individuals who reside in Canada with a postal code that starts with K, L, M, N, or P. Furthermore, preference for appointment will be given to veterans, Canadian citizens and permanent residents.
Prior Experience Required: Yes, Experience in delivering customer or client service or clerical duties in a fast-paced environment and Experience in using technology (e.g. Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Skype), video conferencing applications, etc.)
Positions to be filled: Number to be determined
How to Apply: For more information on this job and how to apply, click here.
(INC Disclaimer – Please keep in mind that neither we nor anyone else can help you get this job can guarantee the closing date. This post is only intended to spread information).