Natural Resources Canada Job – The Canadian government is hiring HR assistants in Canada for multiple positions. And the best part is that you don’t need a university degree and you can work from anywhere. All you need to know is how to use Microsoft Office.
The government of Canada organization hiring for this role is The Natural Resources Canada. The company’s corporate management and services sector is looking for human resource assistants.
Natural Resources Canada is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment. This goes for the hiring process too. So, if you need any accommodations during any part of the evaluation process, you can easily request that.
As an employee at Natural Resources Canada, you have the benefit of enjoying diverse employment opportunities. Also, you can enjoy a range of career development programs.
Moreover, Natural Resources Canada supports a balanced work environment. The working arrangements are very flexible. The job is entirely remote. So, you don’t need to go into any office for this job. Moreover, you can work from anywhere in the country.
The annual salary for this job is between $55,543 and $60,130. To be eligible for this job, all you need is a secondary school diploma. So, if you don’t have a university degree or a college diploma, don’t worry! You can still get hired.
- You may also like
- List Of Canada’s Highest Job Vacancy Sectors For 2022!
- 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Ontario With Experience!
- CBSA Jobs Hiring Now For Various Locations In Canada!
- Here Is How To Find A Job In Canada – 3 Ways To Find A Job!
- Will There Be Jobs For New Immigrants In Canada?
However, you need to know how to use Microsoft Office. So, you should have some experience using Word, Excel, or Outlook. Also, you should be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
You should have some experience in providing services to clients. Moreover, it is preferred if you have about six months’ experience in performing clerical or general administrative duties.
Also, you need to be able to work overtime as and when needed. You should be willing to work overtime. This will make you eligible to receive a reliability status security clearance from the government.
Additionally, if you are not hired for the role, you will be put into inventory for future vacancies. This inventory is used to staff positions as they become available. Originally, last day to apply for this job was December 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. PT, but this job posting has been closed on August 4, 2022. Click here for more job related articles.
Summary of the Job
- Job—Human Resource Assistant
- Salary— $55,543 to $60,130
- Company— Natural Resources Canada
- Positions to be filled: Number to be determined
- Who can apply: Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
- Who Should Apply— If you are someone who has a secondary school diploma and knows how to use Microsoft Office, this is the job for you.
- How to Apply— Apply Here