Canada Work Permit For Job Creators – If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, or investor, who wants to move to Canada to do business, you are in the right place. There are many options that will let you move to Canada.
A unique work permit available in Canada is the Job Creators Work Permit. So, if you can create jobs for Canadians, this is the best route for you. Here is everything you need to know Job Creators Work Permit-
Who is a job creator?
Before we discuss the process or eligibility of this work permit, it is important to know who qualifies to be a job creator. You can be a job creator if you-
- Have a realistic plan to run a business in Canada that can create jobs for the people of Canada. Also, this plan should contribute to the Canadian economy.
- Should be the best person to run this business.
- Need to have a registered company in Canada. Or, you should purchase an existing one.
- Have worked towards running your plan in Canada
- You may also like:
- “IRCC Working On Creating New Pathway For TR2PR”-Sean Fraser
- Open Work Permit For TR2PR Applicants & Family W.E.F. Jun 6!
- Motion 44 PR For Work Permit Holders – All You Need To Know!
- Canada Saw Three Times Increase In TR to PR In 2021!
- Is IRCC Having Split Team For Processing Old & New Files?
How to apply for the work permit?
Before you apply for this work permit, you should take a few steps toward running the company. A few examples are-
- Having a detailed business plan
- Registering your business in Canada
- Transferring funds to Canada
- Leasing an office
- Hiring Canadians or permanent residents of Canada
Once you have done your research and finalized your business venture, you need to follow the following 5 steps-
1. Have a solid business plan
Immigration officers pay a lot of attention to your business plan. So, it is important to have a plan with all the required information. This information is about the hiring plans, pricing strategy, and so on. So, your plan should convince the officer that your business is feasible.
2. Initial Execution
Immigration officers also notice your commitment to running your business. They go over any evidence of the steps you have already taken to execute the business. So, you need to be able to prove your commitment to the business.
Having a bank account and the funds are just a few steps that you need to take. Therefore, have a proper initial executive plan depending on your business.
3. Submit a work permit application
Once you have completed the first two steps, you can go ahead and submit the work permit application. You have to apply as a self-employed individual under the C11 LMIA exemption code. Don’t forget to include all the relevant information.
Submit all the necessary documents like financial papers and support letters from vendors or customers in Canada. Also, you can also include any entrepreneurial or managerial experience you have.
Note: Avoid any kind of misrepresentation. Creating fake papers or hiding material facts can make you inadmissible to Canada.
4. Receive a decision
Finally, you will get a decision on your application within 1-3 months (may take longer now because of backlog) of submitting your application and providing your biometric information to the IRCC. If the officers are satisfied with your application, you get a work permit. You can now come to Canada.
5. Arrive in Canada
Once your application is approved, you get a 2-year work permit as an entrepreneur. Since you come as a self-employed individual, you can only work for your business in Canada. You cannot work for any other employer in Canada.
If you are looking to get a PR in Canada, you need to operate your business for at least 12 months to be eligible.
For more details on this, visit IRCC website here.
- More Reads
- Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
- Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Here Is Full List Of Facilitated LMIA Occupations In Quebec
- Tourist Visa For Canada! – Things You Should Know!
- Click here for the most viewed videos during 2022!
- Visit here for the most visited articles during 2021!
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!