Today, OINP Draw (Ontario PNP) invited 755 Express Entry Profiles under skilled trades stream. Candidates having Express Entry CRS score of 310 and above were sent the Notification of Interests (NOIs). This draw removed upper cap of CRS score for the first time; although, lower range of CRS cut off increased by 15 points as compared to last skilled trades draw on May 26.
Profiles created between July 14, 2021 – July 14, 2022 were considered for this draw. Furthermore, skilled trades stream has invited 4,645 Express Entry Profiles in total this year. You can find the list of invited NOCs (National Occupation Classification) in the later part of this article.
Focus has shifted to PNP (Provincial Nominee Programs), rather than relying solely on Express Entry. This is because of high CRS cut off in recently resumed Express Entry All Program Draw.
- You may also like:
- Ontario PNP (OINP) New Update: 2022 Quota & Processing Times
- PR For NOC C or D In Ontario – Eligibility & How To Apply!
- Know OINP International Student Stream Eligible Institutions
- New Ontario Budget To Address Labour Shortage & Enhance OINP
List Of Invited NOC Codes In This Ontario PNP Draw!
- NOC 7201 – Contractors and supervisors, machining, metal forming, shaping and erecting trades and related occupations
- NOC 7202 – Contractors and supervisors, electrical trades and telecommunications occupations
- NOC 7203 – Contractors and supervisors, pipefitting trades
- NOC 7204 – Contractors and supervisors, carpentry trades
- NOC 7205 – Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers
- NOC 7232 – Tool and die makers
- NOC 7233 – Sheet metal workers
- NOC 7234– Boilermakers
- NOC 7235 – Structural metal and platework fabricators and fitters
- NOC 7236 – Ironworkers
- NOC 7237 – Welders and related machine operators
- NOC 7241 – Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- NOC 7242 – Industrial electricians
- NOC 7244 – Electrical power line and cable workers
- NOC 7245 – Telecommunications line and cable workers
- NOC 7251 – Plumbers
- NOC 7252 – Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers
- NOC 7271 – Carpenters
- NOC 7281 – Bricklayers
- NOC 7282 – Concrete finishers
- NOC 7283 – Tilesetters
- NOC 7284 – Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
- NOC 7291 – Roofers and shinglers
- NOC 7292 – Glaziers
- NOC 7293 – Insulators
- NOC 7294 – Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
- NOC 7301 – Contractors and supervisors, mechanic trades
- NOC 7302 – Contractors and supervisors, heavy equipment operator crews
- NOC 7303 – Supervisors, printing and related occupations
- NOC 7305 – Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators
- NOC 7311 – Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
- NOC 7312 – Heavy-duty equipment mechanics
- NOC 7313 – Heating, refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
- NOC 7314 – Railway carmen/women
- NOC 7315 – Aircraft mechanics and aircraft inspectors
- NOC 7318 – Elevator constructors and mechanics
- NOC 7321 – Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairers
- NOC 7333 – Electrical mechanics
- NOC 7334 – Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics
- NOC 7371 – Crane operators
- NOC 8255 – Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services
Ontario PNP Work Experience Requirement for FST:
This work experience must have been:
- obtained within the last two years from the date of submitting your application to the OINP
- in one or more of the occupations that you identified in your Express Entry profile
- in Ontario while maintaining legal status in Canada
- the work you’ve done must add up to one year, but it does not have to be one year of continuous work
- working in a job with at least 30 hours of paid work in a week that amounts to at least 1,560 hours of paid work in one year (part-time work experience is counted if it adds to at least aforementioned hours within last two years).
**You must have a valid certificate or licence in Ontario at the time you apply. Also, you must have held a valid certificate or licence that covers the period of work experience. This is applicable, even if you are no longer working in the trade.
Residency Obligation and Language Requirement:
You must be:
- living in Ontario
- holding a valid work permit at the time of application.
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 5 or higher.
You must have enough money to support yourself and your dependent family members, which can be met by any of the following:
- funds as demonstrated by the balance listed in bank statements, or statements of accounts showing other investments such as non-locked in, fixed term deposits, mutual funds, etcetera
- annual earnings from ongoing employment in Ontario
- a job offer in Ontario
You must intend to live in Ontario.
Cost to apply:
The application processing fee is $1,500.
How to Apply for Ontario PNP Skilled Trades Stream:
You must submit your application within 45 calendar days of receiving your NOI. It takes about three hours to complete your application. You don’t have to do it all at once. If you received an invitation, click here to submit your application.