Last Updated On 2 February 2023, 8:15 PM EST (Toronto Time)
Today, Ontario Provincial Nominee Program also known as OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) invited 1,902 Express Entry profiles.
OINP announced two draws under Human Capital Priorities stream targeting at Express Entry profiles created with 9 Tech and 42 Healthcare occupations/NOCs.
Click here for the list of all the 51 invited NOCs/occupations in today’s OINP Draw.
Invited Express Entry profiles will now have 45 calendar days from the date of receiving the Notification of Interest (NOI) to claim their OINP nomination.
Below is the summary of today’s OINP Human Capital Priorities stream draw:
|Date NOIs issued||Number of NOIs issued||CRS score range||Profiles created in IRCC Express Entry system|
|February 2, 2023||1,127||481-489||February 2, 2022 – February 2, 2023|
|February 2, 2023||775||476-489||February 2, 2022 – February 2, 2023|
OINP logically decided the CRS cut off score between 476-489 for Healthcare and 481-489 for Tech occupations.
This seems because today’s Express Entry draw by IRCC invited Federal Skilled Worker profiles having a CRS score of 489 and above.
As per projections, there will be at least 3 federal Express Entry draws before the 45 day deadline if everything goes normal.
So, invited candidates can wait for those draws before accepting the OINP NOIs, rather than burning the spot for Express Entry profiles with low CRS scores.
Remember, OINP has a set annual quota around 9,750-10,000 allocated by Federal government and someone else can use your spot.
Invited profiles can save hassle to complete the formalities of OINP and help other Express Entry profiles to qualify in upcoming draws.
OINP regularly scans Express Entry pool and offers provincial nomination directly to profiles with occupations (NOC codes) that are in high demand.
There is no need to create any profile with Ontario PNP, to qualify for OINP Human Capital Priorities stream.
List of Occupations/NOC Codes Invited In Today’s OINP Draw
- NOC 30010 – Managers in health care
- NOC 31100 – Specialists in clinical and laboratory medicine
- NOC 31101 – Specialists in surgery
- NOC 31102 – General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 31103 – Veterinarians
- NOC 31110 – Dentists
- NOC 31111 – Optometrists
- NOC 31112 – Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- NOC 31120 – Pharmacists
- NOC 31121 – Dietitians and nutritionists
- NOC 31201 – Chiropractors
- NOC 31202 – Physiotherapists
- NOC 31203 – Occupational therapists
- NOC 31204 – Kinesiologists and other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 31209 – Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- NOC 31300 – Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- NOC 31301 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 31302 – Nurse practitioners
- NOC 31303 – Physician assistants, midwives and allied health professionals
- NOC 32100 – Opticians
- NOC 32101 – Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 32102 – Paramedical occupations
- NOC 32103 – Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- NOC 32104 – Animal health technologists and veterinary technicians
- NOC 32109 – Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- NOC 32110 – Denturists
- NOC 32111 – Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- NOC 32112 – Dental technologists and technicians
- NOC 32120 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 32121 – Medical radiation technologists
- NOC 32122 – Medical sonographers
- NOC 32123 – Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists
- NOC 32124 – Pharmacy technicians
- NOC 32129 – Other medical technologists and technicians
- NOC 32200 – Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners and acupuncturists
- NOC 32201 – Massage therapists
- NOC 32209 – Other practitioners of natural healing
- NOC 33100 – Dental assistants and dental laboratory assistants
- NOC 33101 – Medical laboratory assistants and related technical occupations
- NOC 33102 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
- NOC 33103 – Pharmacy technical assistants and pharmacy assistants
- NOC 33109 – Other assisting occupations in support of health services
- NOC 20012 – Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 21211 – Data Scientists
- NOC 21223 – Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 21230 – Computer systems developers and programmers
- NOC 21231 – Software engineers and designers
- NOC 21232 – Software developers and programmers
- NOC 21233 – Web designers
- NOC 21234 – Web developers and programmers
- NOC 21311 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
4 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
Comments are closed.