Express Entry draws are usually held bi-weekly, but today’s draw is the third back-to-back weekly round of invitations.
Details of the IRCC Express Entry draw today
- Date and time of round: March 29, 2023 13:44:01 UTC
- No Program Specified
- Number of invitations issued: 7,000
- Rank required to be invited to apply: 7,000 or above
- CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 481
- Tie-breaking rule: February 14, 2023 07:35:00 UTC
A total of 21,000 invitations to apply have been issued in last 3 consecutive weeks and CRS cut off score has dropped all the way from 490 to 481.
This is the lowest cutoff score since the beginning of “no program specified” draws post pandemic.
However, this could just be the “good days” prior to starting of new “targeted Express Entry draws” this year.
Table of Contents
Next Express Entry Draw Prediction
Our CRS cut off score prediction last week just missed by 1 point. We predicted today’s cutoff at 480, but it came at 481.
This prediction is based on our analysis of CRS score distribution in the pool on the draw day and anticipation of new profiles until then.
Similarly, our next draw predication sees the cut off score to be around 476-478 for no program specified draws (if draw is held next week).
If no program specified draw is held after two weeks now, then the cut off is expected to be around 480.
The CRS score distribution of applicants in the Express Entry pool as of March 29, 2023 is shown below.
March 29 CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool
Click here for all the previous Express Entry draws.
Official IRCC processing times for Express Entry – March 23, 2023.
- Canadian Experience Class – 12 months
- Federal Skilled Worker Program – 30 months
- Federal Skilled Trades Program – 70 months
- Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) via Express Entry – 11 months