IRCC virtual(online) Destination Canada Mobility Forum is now open for registration.
Interested eligible candidates can register for the jobs effective February 17, 2023 until March 5, 2023.
Employer registration for job postings was opened on January 30 and closed on February 16, 2023.
Candidates register by filling out a form, identifying their occupation’s NOC code, uploading their CV in Canadian format, and filming a short video presentation.
If a participating Canadian employer finds their profile interesting, the candidate will be approached for an online interview.
Schedule For March 2023 Destination Canada Mobility Forum
- Employer registration: January 30th to February 16th
- Candidate registration:February 17th to March 5th
- Interviews: February 20th to March 31st
- Virtual information forum: March 14th for Information and Communications Technology and March 20th and 21st for Tourism-Hospitality-Culinary
A virtual information session will be held in conjunction with the candidate/employer interviews to offer an overview of the sector and to discuss the various immigration options.
The March 2023 Canada Mobility Forum is focused on 54 francophone and bilingual (English/French) jobs in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Tourism–Hospitality-Culinary sectors.
This forum is aimed for French-speaking and bilingual (French/English) individuals with experience in one of the following jobs who are seeking to work in Canada in a province or territory other than Quebec:
- 12103 — Conference and event planners
- 32201 — Massothérapeutes
- 50012 — Recreation, sports and fitness program and service directors
- 54100 — Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness
- 60030 — Restaurant and food service managers
- 60031 — Accommodation service managers
- 62020 — Food service supervisors
- 62021 — Executive housekeepers
- 62022 — Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors
- 62024 — Cleaning supervisors
- 62029 — Other services supervisors
- 62200 — Chefs
- 63200 — Cooks
- 63202 — Bakers
- 63211 — Estheticians, electrologists and related occupations
- 64300 — Maîtres d’hôtel and hosts/hostesses
- 64301 — Bartenders
- 64310 — Travel counsellors
- 64312 — Airline ticket and service agents
- 64313 — Ground and water transport ticket agents, cargo service representatives and related clerks
- 64314 — Hotel front desk clerks
- 64320 — Tour and travel guides
- 64321 — Casino workers
- 64322 — Outdoor sport and recreational guides
- 64409 — Other customer and information services representatives
- 65200 — Food and beverage servers
- 65201 — Food counter attendants, kitchen helpers and related support occupations
- 65210 — Support occupations in accommodation, travel and facilities set-up services
- 65310 — Light duty cleaners
- 82031 — Contractors and supervisors, landscaping, grounds maintenance and horticulture services
- 85121 — Landscaping and grounds maintenance labourers
Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- 10030 – Telecommunication carriers managers
- 12111 – Health information management occupations
- 20010 – Engineering managers
- 20012 – Computer and information systems managers
- 21211 – Data scientists
- 21220 – Cybersecurity specialists
- 21221 – Business systems specialists
- 21222 – Information systems specialists
- 21223 – Database analysts and data administrators
- 21230 – Computer systems developers and programmers
- 21231 – Software engineers and designers
- 21232 – Software developers and programmers
- 21233 – Web designers
- 21234 – Web developers and programmers
- 21310 – Electrical and electronics engineers
- 21311 – Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 22220 – Computer network and web technicians
- 22221 – User support technicians
- 22222 – Information systems testing technicians
- 22310 – Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 22312 – Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics
- 52111 – Graphic arts technicians
- 52120 – Graphic designers and illustrators
Candidates in Express Entry pool, already approved for permanent residency, on open work permit, in IEC pool, previously studied or worked in Canada can also apply.
Interested candidates will need to prepare bilingual resume in Canadian format in order to complete the registration.
For more information and registration, visit official IRCC page for Destination Canada Mobility Forum.