Today, Express Entry Draw invited 636 PNP profiles to apply for permanent residency (PR). Applicants having a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 752 or above received the invitations. This was the 20th consecutive PNP only draw. And, yesterday IRCC minister acknowledged that they are on track to resume “all programs” express entry draw in early July.
He also provided a tentative date of July 6, 2022 for the “No program specified” express entry draw. There has not been Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) draw since December 2020 and Canadian Experience Class (CEC) draw since September 2021. This is really a good news for express entry applicants inside and outside Canada waiting for draws to resume.
This draw was only for applicants who has a provincial nomination and have an express entry profile. CRS cut off score reduced by 44 points as compared to previous draw.
Total of 10,788 profiles have been invited in Express Entry PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) draws this year. Furthermore, Record 1,082 PNP profiles were invited in February 16 express entry draw.
- 16 NOC C Occupations To Become Eligible For Express Entry!
- Canada Express Entry – Know About New Changes In Bill C-19!
- New Express Entry NOCs To Be Implemented By Oct 2022-IRCC Memo
- Express Entry Canadian Experience Class – Things To Know!
- Know About Express Entry PR For Federal Skilled Workers!
- Click here for Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024.
Eligibility For This Express Entry Draw:
To be eligible for Provincial Nominee Program Express Entry Draw you need:
- A valid express entry profile in any of the three categories; Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), or Canadian Experience Class (CEC); AND
- Provincial Nomination from one of the Canadian provinces. Having a provincial nomination gives 600 points. These points are added to your existing CRS score in the Express Entry system.
CRS Score Distribution In Express Entry Pool As of June 20, 2022!
- Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
- Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
Kamal Deep Singh, RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) licensed by CICC (formerly known as ICCRC) with member number R708618. He brings extensive knowledge of immigration law and new changes to rapidly evolving IRCC.