Job Title: Volunteer Article/Blog Writer Opportunity
Job Type: Temporary with opportunity for permanent hire
Location: Remote (people from outside Canada can also send their interest)
Canada Sponsorship: No
Reimbursements: Volunteer (No payment, but may get paid if your article performs well and connect with readers at INC discretion)
Closing Date: This volunteer position is open throughout the year to attract best writers adding value to our organization.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original articles and blogs for our website that brings value to our readers. No dodge arounds or click baits, articles should be up to the standards of INC – Immigration News Canada.
This is a volunteer opportunity. If we like your article, then you may continue to write on agreed upon compensation with chance of getting hired permanently. If your article is published, then you will automatically get $20 irrespective of whether you are hired for future writing or not.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Freshers from any field can submit their article.
- Preference will be given to Journalism students or graduates.
- Develop news stories as per information generated by newspapers and press releases in field and archives.
- Absolutely no plagiarism.
- Perform research and write unbiased and factual news stories, re-write wire copy and develop crisp news story.
- Perform research information for story development and monitor story all through its various stages.
- Clear source of the information being cited or written in the article.
- Develop and write news stories that address interest of our readers.
How To Apply:
Send your penned articles to firstname.lastname@example.org for selection. If selected, it will be published on our website and you will get $20 as compensation. Additionally, you will be considered to be hired permanently without Canada sponsorship, meaning you will be working remotely.
Disclaimer: INC – Immigration News Canada reserve the rights to publish or not publish article at it’s own discretion. There is no payment for volunteer articles, but INC will still pay $20 for your article if it is upto publishing standards.
Kamal Deep Singh, RCIC (Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant) licensed by CICC (formerly known as ICCRC) with member number R708618. He brings extensive knowledge of immigration law and new changes to rapidly evolving IRCC.