Job Title: Article/Blog Writer
Job Type: Temporary with opportunity for permanent hire
Canada Sponsorship: No
Reimbursements: Internet Charges
We are looking for 2 Article/Blog Writers. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original articles and blogs for our website that brings value to our readers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Freshers from any field can apply
- Preference will be given to Journalism students or graduates.
- Develop news stories as per information generated by newspapers and press releases in field and archives.
- Perform research and write unbiased and factual news stories, re-write wire copy and develop crisp news story.
- Perform research information for story development and monitor story all through its various stages.
- Provide assistance to editor and develop news scripts.
- Coordinate with editor to provide support in event of absence or extra work.
- Monitor all feeds to gather latest breaking news for writing news for publication.
- Develop and write news stories that address interest of our readers.
- Design and edit news for our readers and communicate appropriate stories to audience.
- Develop bridges and other articles to publish during interval of news stories.
- Perform copy editing of news articles for accuracy, factual content and correct language.
- Prepare and update news articles for re-publishing with relevant changes incorporated.
- Prepare and complete news articles to achieve time schedule.