The good thing is that prior experience is not required to apply. Furthermore, you only need a secondary school diploma or equivalent to apply.
Moreover, Service Canada will also be providing fully paid training.
As a Payment Service Officer at one of the Service Canada offices, you will be responding to customer inquiries about one of Service Canada’s many advantages.
This is a good entry-level opportunity to begin your career in the Federal Public Service.
You will have access to a multi-tiered, extensive, and fully compensated training program, whose successful completion will provide you with a grasp of the laws, policies, and processes necessary for the role.
The applicants only need their updated résumé to apply and be considered for this role.
On a monthly basis, applications meeting the first screening standards will be chosen at random. Following that, the chosen applicants will be reached for evaluation.
Various language requirements
- English Essential
- French Essential
- Bilingual Imperative (English/French) Level: BBC/BBC
- Bilingual Imperative (English/French) Level: CBC/CBC
You can try below optional self-assessment of your writing abilities in your second official language before submitting your application, in order to help you decide whether you should apply for a bilingual position or not.
Secondary school diploma
a sufficient result on the PSC test, which has been recognized as a substitute to a high school diploma (GIT320)
a combination of education, training, and/or experience
Who can apply:
Individuals having a residence or work place with a postal code starting with K, L, M, N, or P.
You are suitable for this job, if you can:
- Write and talk in a way that is understandable, suitable, and clear.
- Act honourably and fairly and uphold moral principles, while interacting with people.
- Work together and respectfully resolve disputes with others, to accomplish common objectives.
- Prioritize and evaluate the facts at hand in order to find a solution or develop a complete knowledge.
- Efficiently satisfy the demands of customers through superior service.
- Execute tasks with the use of computer technology.
Salary: $54,878 to $61,379 (For Full-time 37.5 hours per week)
Closing Date: 29 September 2023 – 23:59, Pacific Time
How to apply: Click here for more information and to apply online