Valid Express Entry profiles created between September 26, 2022, and September 26, 2023 with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score between 350 and 462 are receiving an invitation to accept provincial nominations from Ontario.
Furthermore, this OINP HCP draw targeted profiles with primary experience in one of the 5 healthcare occupations listed below.
- NOC 31102 – General practitioners and family physicians
- NOC 31300 – Nursing coordinators and supervisors
- NOC 31301 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 32101 – Licensed practical nurses
- NOC 33102 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates
Provincial nomination increases the CRS score by 600 points, so, in simpler words, these profiles now have 45 days to accept the invitation and boost their CRS score.
Invited profiles accepting this invitation will then have a total CRS score of 969–1038, making their selection guaranteed in the next IRCC Express Entry draw.
OINP selects the profiles directly from the Express Entry pool of active profiles, usually having the destination province set as Ontario.
OINP HCP Eligiblity Criteria
- A valid Express Entry profile under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) or the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP).
- Education level equivalent to a Canadian Bachelor’s or higher (Candidates outside Canada must have equivalent Education Eredential Assessment (ECA).
- CLB level 7 or higher in the English or French proficiency test. Click here for the CLB-level equivalency chart for IELTS/CELPIP/TEF/TCF.
- Enough settlement funds to support yourself and your dependent family members. You can prove this with a bank statement, ongoing employment in Ontario, or a job offer in Ontario.
- Intention to live in Ontario, which can be proved by one or more things listed below:
- Employment in Ontario
- job offer or applying for or interviewing for jobs in Ontario
- study enrollment in Ontario
- leasing or owning property in Ontario
- visiting Ontario
- having professional networks and affiliations, family ties and personal relationships in Ontario
Ontario Express Entry Draw 2023 summary
|OINP Express |
|Human Capital Priorities stream||14,091||350-516|
|French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream||1,490||250–516|
|Skilled Trades stream||7,512||291–489|
All The OINP HCP Draws 2023
|Date||Invitations||CRS score range|
|September 26, 2023||1,696||350-462|
|August 11 – 16, 2023||2084||473-516|
|August 16, 2023||751||473-495|
|July 20, 2023||902||458-462|
|July 20, 2023||159||458-462|
|July 6, 2023||748||479-485|
|May 8, 2023||2,349||427-482|
|May 5, 2023||1,863||475-482|
|March 10, 2023||815||479-489|
|March 8-9, 2023||822||469-489|
|February 2, 2023||1,127||481-489|
|February 2, 2023||775||476-489|
The latest OINP Express Entry draw was on September 26, 2023, which invited 1,696 Express Entry profiles with a CRS score between 350 and 462 and experience in one of the below-listed 5 Healthcare occupations:
NOC 31102 – General practitioners and family physicians
NOC 31300 – Nursing coordinators and supervisors
NOC 31301 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
NOC 32101 – Licensed practical nurses
NOC 33102 – Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates