On September 14, 2021; Alberta sent 385 invitations to the express entry profiles having a score of 300 and above. In another draw on September 21, the province invited 400 more Express Entry profiles having same cut off score of 300. However, not all the express entry profiles having a CRS score of 300 or above were invited by the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). Additional factors decide whether you will receive an invitation or not.
In total, Alberta invited 1,335 express entry profiles this month which was more than the record invitation (1,246) sent in the month of August.
|Date of draw||Number of Notification of Interest (NOI) Letters sent||CRS score of lowest ranked candidate who received a NOI letter|
|September 21, 2021||450||300|
|September 14, 2021||385||300|
|September 7, 2021||500||300|
Alberta Express Entry Eligibility:
You may receive a notification of interest (NOI) if you have
- An active Express Entry profile in the federal Express Entry system.
- Selected Alberta as an intended province of settling in the Express Entry profile.
- Experience in an occupation that supports Alberta’s economic development and diversification
- Have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System score of 300 in Express Entry.
Alberta Additional Factors That Matter:
Being eligible for Alberta express entry stream does not mean that you will definitely get a NOI. Following additional factors play a role in whether you will receive a NOI or not:
- Job offer or work experience from an Albertan employer.
- Graduate of a Canadian post-secondary institution.
- Having a parent, child, brother and/or sister who is a permanent resident living in Alberta, or a Canadian citizen living in Alberta
Alberta PNP Factors That Decrease Your Chance:
- Your Express Entry profile expires in 5 months or less
- you work in an occupation:
- on the list of High-wage and low-wage occupations in the province of Alberta set out on the online Government of Canada
- on the Alberta Opportunity Stream Ineligible Occupations list
- that has a high volume of submissions across all AINP streams
Occupations With High volume Of Submissions:
6311 – Food service supervisors
7511 – Transport truck drivers
6211 – Retail sales supervisors
6322 – Cooks
1241 – Administrative assistants
2131 – Civil engineers
2282 – User Support Technicians
3212 – Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
2132 – Mechanical Engineers
9462 – Industrial butchers and meat cutters, poultry preparers and related workers
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.