On May 5, Manitoba PNP draw (MPNP) sent 146 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) under two different categories of provincial nominee program.
Most of the LAAs, 92 were sent to Skilled Workers Overseas category candidates having a score of 714 or above under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
This cut off score increased by 63 points as compared to previous MPNP draw. This draw didn’t invite applicants under Skilled Workers in Manitoba category.
54 LAAs were sent under International Education Stream. Out of 146 LAAs, 34 were issued to the valid Express Entry profiles (FSW, FST, or CEC candidates).
Click here to calculate Score for Skilled Worker Overseas.
Skilled Workers in Manitoba:
This category offers permanent residency to individuals who demonstrate that a Manitoba company has offered them a long-term, full-time job. This job offer needs to be after they have completed at least six months (continuous) full-time employment with that company as a temporary foreign worker or international student working graduate.
Self-employed individuals, business owners, owner-operators and individuals providing services as independent contractors are not eligible.
If you graduated from a post-secondary program in another Canadian province, must first have been working for a Manitoba employer for at least one year before applying.
International Education Stream:
- The Graduate Internship Pathway which need a doctoral or master’s degree program from Manitoba in the last 3 years. But, job offer is not mandatory.
- The Career Employment Pathway which needs to be graduated in the past 3 years from a DLI. But, 1-year full time job offer is required.
- The International Student Entrepreneur Pilot which needs a full-time post-secondary program from Manitoba. It must be at least two years in duration. It requires the applicant to be 51% owner in a Manitoban business and actively working as a senior manager for last 6 months before applying.
Language proficiency of CLB 7 is required to apply.
Skilled Workers Overseas:
To apply under this category, candidates must demonstrate an established connection to Manitoba through:
- the support of family members or friends
- previous education or work experience in the province
- an Invitation to Apply received directly from the MPNP as part of a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
Apart from this, you must score at least 60 points based on the five selection factors.
Click here to calculate your score.
Who cannot apply to the Manitoba PNP?
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO THE MPNP:
- Refugee claimants, or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process
- Live-in Caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
How to Apply for Manitoba PNP:
Manitoba PNP does not necessarily requires an Express Entry profile, but need an Expression of Interest to be submitted with Manitoba. If you are eligible under one of the above mentioned programs, then click here to create an Expression of Interest with Manitoba.
Here Are Canada Immigration New Targets For 2022-2024
New NOC Codes – Here Is All You Need To Know!
Here Is How To Extend Your Stay In Canada
Visitors in Canada Can Now Apply For Work Permit Until 2023
Click here for most viewed videos during 2022!
Visit here for most visited articles during 2021!
Click here for all the important immigration news during 2022!
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.