5 Canada Universities With Affordable Tuition Fees. Being an international student comes with the burden of paying international tuition. However, if you want to experience university life and education without emptying your wallet, below are five universities with low affordable tuition.
Although your exact tuition will depend on the course and program type, the list below reflects an estimate to help you explore your options.
- UPEI is the only public university on Canada’s Prince Edward Island. It is recognized for its academic excellence and research innovation. The university offers a range of courses such as business, nursing, veterinary medicine, education and more. In addition, UPEI has exchange program arrangements with universities worldwide in 29 countries.
- Estimated tuition for undergraduate programs: $7,704 per year
You may also like:
- Canada Study Visa – Here Is How to Get GIC & Why You Need It
- Is Canada Better Than Australia For International Students?
- Study In Canada – Here Are The Most Common Pros & Cons
- Canada Need To Do More To Retain International Students – New RBC Report
- IRCC Extended Distance Learning Measures Until August 2023
It is a small institution in Prince George, British Columbia, known for its research-heavy courses. In addition, UNBC offers exceptional undergraduate and graduate study programs related to cultures, economics, health, sciences, and the environment.
Besides encouraging and recognizing academic performance, UNBC is a warm, inclusive, and supportive learning environment.
Estimated tuition: 16,255.79 per year
According to Times Higher Education, the university ranks within the top 15 in Canada. Located on Canada’s East Coast, Dalhousie University has campuses in the thriving oceanfront city of Halifax and an agricultural campus in the town of Truro.
Moreover, it has over 200 programs across 13 faculties to choose from. However, despite offering top-notch instruction and facilities, it is one of Canada’s least expensive institutions.
Estimated tuition: $16860.00 per year
The Memorial University of Newfoundland or MUN is well known for its research, training and educational initiatives. Additionally, the university provides options to study online to give students the flexibility to manage their busy schedules.
Students can choose from 457 graduate and undergraduate courses in 40 different subject areas. It is the only university in Newfoundland and Labrador and one of the most affordable institutions in Canada.
Estimated tuition: $20,000 per year
USask is one of Canada’s top research universities, offering a range of courses for graduate and undergraduate studies. It ranks within the top 15 medical doctoral universities in Canada and is a world leader in global research for water, food security and infectious diseases.
Estimated tuition: $26,359 per year
If you are looking for more options to reduce your tuition, check out Canadian universities’ scholarships for international students.