MIFI (Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration) of Quebec invited 535 applicants for PR in an Arrima draw. This draw was held on September 30, 20221. So far, Quebec has invited 3,200 profiles this year. Overall, Quebec sent 1,053 invites in the month of September. Most of the invitations, 1,602 in the month of August in 3 different draws.
This draw required a score of 562 or above in the provincial scoring matrix. It was 63 points higher than previous draw held on September 2. Apart from aforementioned requirements, this draw only sent the invitations to applicants having a job offer in following 6 NOC codes outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
About Quebec Arrima:
Arrima is aimed at a better alignment between immigration and the needs of Québec’s labour market. Its use is completely free. For the time being, Arrima is intended for:
- Individuals who wish to immigrate permanently or temporarily under one of these programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Québec Experience Program
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
- International Student Program (document transmission only)
- Individuals who wish to benefit from the services of Accompagnement Québec.
- To spokespersons for groups of 2 to 5 natural persons who wish to sponsor a refugee foreign national under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective Sponsorship).
- To Québec businesses, for use of the Portail employeurs.
- To immigration representatives.
How to Apply:
Click here to create a profile with Arrima platform.