On December 16, Manitoba PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) sent 349 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAA) under three different categories of provincial nominee program. As usual, most of the LAAs, 296 were sent to Skilled Workers in Manitoba category candidates having a score of 447 or above. Last draw invited candidates having comparatively higher score at 438.
Moving forward, 40 LAAs are sent under International Education Stream. 13 LAAs were sent to Skilled Worker Overseas (SWO) applicants having a score of 712 or above, under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative. This cut off score has decreased by 14 points as compared to the previous draw. Out of 349 LAAs, 64 were issued to the valid Express Entry profiles (FSW and CEC categories).
Eligibility Under Different Categories:
- Click here for eligibility under Skilled Workers in Manitoba.
- Click here for eligibility under International Education Stream.
- Click here for eligibility under Skilled Workers Overseas.
Who cannot apply to the Manitoba PNP?
THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION TO THE MPNP:
- Refugee claimants, or individuals involved in a federal appeal or removal process
- Live-in Caregivers currently living in Canada
- Temporary foreign workers currently working and residing in a province other than Manitoba
- Spouses of Canadian citizens or permanent residents
- Individuals who have been refused by the MPNP within the last six months and who are not able to address the reason(s) for refusal
- Individuals who have an active immigration application with any other provincial immigration program or federal immigration program in Canada.
How To Apply For Manitoba PNP:
Manitoba PNP does not necessarily requires an Express Entry profile, but need an Expression of Interest to be submitted with Manitoba. If you are eligible under one of the above mentioned programs, then click here to create an Expression of Interest with Manitoba.