Latest Quebec Arrima Draw by MIFI (Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration) invited 523 applicants for PR. This draw was held on February 10, 2022 and considered Arrima profiles until January 7, 2022 at 6:30 am.
This draw required a score of 592 or above in the provincial scoring matrix and was the lowest among 3 draws announced so far this year. Previous draw was on January 27 and invited only 322 profiles. Quebec has invited 1,357 Arrima profiles in 2022.
Apart from aforementioned requirements, this draw only sent the invitations to following 21 occupations.
Arrima is aimed at a better alignment between immigration and the needs of Québec’s labour market. Its use is completely free. For the time being, Arrima is intended for:
- Individuals who wish to immigrate permanently or temporarily under one of these programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Québec Experience Program
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
- International Student Program (document transmission only)
- Individuals who wish to benefit from the services of Accompagnement Québec.
- Spokespersons for groups of 2 to 5 natural persons who wish to sponsor a refugee foreign national under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective Sponsorship).
- Québec businesses, for use of the Portail employeurs.
- Immigration representatives.
Click here to create a profile with Arrima platform.