Latest Quebec Arrima Draw by MIFI (Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration) invited 322 applicants for PR. This draw was announced on January 27, 2022 and considered Arrima profiles until January 25, 2022 at 6:30 am.
This draw required a score of 647 or above in the provincial scoring matrix. It was 45 points higher than previous draw held on January 13. In total, Quebec has invited 834 Arrima profiles in the new year.
Apart from aforementioned requirements, this draw only sent the invitations to applicants having a valid job offer outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
Arrima is aimed at a better alignment between immigration and the needs of Québec’s labour market. Its use is completely free. For the time being, Arrima is intended for:
- Individuals who wish to immigrate permanently or temporarily under one of these programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Québec Experience Program
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
- International Student Program (document transmission only)
- Individuals who wish to benefit from the services of Accompagnement Québec.
- To spokespersons for groups of 2 to 5 natural persons who wish to sponsor a refugee foreign national under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective Sponsorship).
- To Québec businesses, for use of the Portail employeurs.
- To immigration representatives.
Click here to create a profile with Arrima platform.