Previous update as a week ago on September 28, 2021.
Latest processing update: This video provides weekly update on processing timeline from IRCC website. It gives an idea on which applications IRCC is working during the pandemic. This data is updated every week by IRCC on their website. Please note that this is the official information provided by IRCC and there is possibility that some applications are not processed according to this timeline because of the complexity.
IRCC has also mentioned that there is delay in processing due to COVID-19 and they are prioritizing applications from people who are exempt from travel restrictions.
Links for further reference:
1. IRCC official website link: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
2. Create an online account: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
3. Link for online tool: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en
4. Check online status: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
5. Link paper application to your online account: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html
6. How to check eTA status: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.