Today, OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program) invited 486 express entry profiles to submit an application for provincial permanent residency/nomination. This draw was held under the category of Human Capital Priorities Stream and targeted the candidates having CRS score between 463-467. Furthermore, it only considered express entry profiles made under the following 18 NOC codes, between October 6, 2020 – October 6, 2021.
- NOC 0114 – Other administrative services managers
- NOC 0122 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
- NOC 0124 – Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
- NOC 0125 – Other business services managers
- NOC 0211 – Engineering managers
- NOC 0311 – Managers in health care
- NOC 0601 – Corporate sales managers
- NOC 0631 – Restaurant and food service managers
- NOC 0711 – Construction managers
- NOC 0731 – Managers in transportation
- NOC 0911 – Manufacturing managers
- NOC 1121 – Human resources professionals
- NOC 1122 – Professional occupations in business management consulting
- NOC 2161 – Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- NOC 3012 – Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- NOC 3211 – Medical laboratory technologists
- NOC 3231 – Opticians
- NOC 3233 – Licensed practical nurses
So far, Ontario has issued 4,851 notification of interests under Human Capital Priorities Stream this year.
OINP HCP Eligibility:
- You need to have a valid express entry profile under Federal Skilled Worker Program or Canadian Experience Class.
- A Canadian bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree or its equivalent from another country.
- CLB level of 7 or higher in English or French. Click here for IELTS, CELPIP, TEF, TCF language equivalency chart.
- Settlement funds as per express entry or more/equivalent earning job in Ontario
- You must intend to live in Ontario after you’re granted permanent residence.
OINP Cost to Apply:
The application fee is $1,500 and covers the cost of processing your application.
How To Apply:
Once you receive an invitation to apply or NOI (Notification of Interest) from OINP, then you have 45 calendar days to submit your application. If you received NOI, you can submit your application by clicking here Submit an application.
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
Comments are closed.