Today, IRCC invited 2000 Express Entry profiles to apply for permanent residency (PR) under Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Applicants having a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 462 and above received the invitations. This was the highest cut off score for CEC draw in 2021. Previous highest CRS cut off for CEC was 461 on January 7, 2021.
Total of 99,653 profiles have been invited in Express Entry CEC (Canadian Experience Class) draws this year.
Eligibility For Express Entry CEC:
To be eligible you need to have a valid express entry profile under CEC. Below are the minimum requirements to create a profile in express entry CEC:
- At least 1 year (1,560 hours) of work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years. This experience should be in NOC 0, A, or B skills.
- Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs.
Who Are Not Eligible For Express Entry CEC:
- A refugee claimant in Canada
- If you are working without authorization
- If work experience was gained without temporary resident status in Canada
- Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (even if you were on a co-op work term) doesn’t count towards the minimum requirements for this program.
Will There Be “No Program Specified” Draw This Year?
Last “No Program Specified” draw was on December 23, 2020 which invited 5,000 profiles with CRS score of 468 or above. Since then there has not been any “No Program Specified Draw.”
IRCC has target of 108,500 for 2021 under express entry system, with higher range of 110,250. This includes all the express entry categories; Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, and Canadian Experience Class.
So far, Canada has issued 110,414 invitations to apply under Canadian Experience Class and Provincial Nominee draws. Most of the invitations went to Canadian Experience Class at 101,653 and remaining to Provincial Nomination Draws.
In the light of above mentioned, data it seems that possibility of “No Program Specified” draw is quite less this year.
3 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
Comments are closed.