Today, BC PNP Draw (British Columbia PNP) invited 180 applicants for permanent residency (PR) in general and targeted draw. Out of 180, 141 were invited under 5 different categories of general draw with cut off as mentioned below. This also included Tech occupations.
- SI – Skilled Workers with cut off score of 109 – Click here for eligibility
- International Graduate with cut off score of 97 – Click here for eligibility
- SI-Entry Level & Semi-Skilled with cut off score of 77 – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – Skilled Workers with cut off score of 123; and – Click here for eligibility
- EEBC – International Graduate with cut off score of 107 – Click here for eligibility
Additionally, BC PNP invited around 40+ applicants in targeted draw in the following categories. Also, check out to the list of NOCs under these targeted draw in later part of this article.
Care economy: Healthcare occupations
- 0311 Managers in healthcare
- 3011 Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors
- 3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses
- 3111 Specialist physicians
- 3112 General practitioners and family physicians
- 3113 Dentists
- 3122 Chiropractors
- 3124 Allied primary health practitioners
- 3125 Other professional occupations in health diagnosing and treating
- 3131 Pharmacists
- 3132 Dietitians and nutritionists
- 3141 Audiologists and speech-language pathologists
- 3142 Physiotherapists
- 3143 Occupational therapists
- 3144 Other professional occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3214 Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists
- 3215 Medical radiation technologists
- 3216 Medical sonographers
- 3217 Cardiology technologists and electrophysiological diagnostic technologists, n.e.c.
- 3219 Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 3221 Denturists
- 3222 Dental hygienists and dental therapists
- 3223 Dental technologists, technicians and laboratory assistants
- 3232 Practitioners of natural healing
- 3233 Licensed practical nurses
- 3234 Paramedical occupations
- 3237 Other technical occupations in therapy and assessment
- 3411 Dental assistants
- 3413 Nurse aides, orderlies and patient service associates*
- 4151 Psychologists
- 4152 Social workers
- 4153 Family, marriage and other related counsellors
- 4212 Social and community service workers
British Columbia PNP Income Requirement
How To Apply:
If you are eligible in one of the above mentioned PNP, then you can create an online profile here. Once you create an online profile, you are eligible to be invited in one of the BC PNP draws. If your score is higher than the cut off. Additionally, click here to get more information on BC PNP.
Estimated processing time for 80% of the applications is 3 months. Furthermore, this processing times are from the date your complete application is submitted after nomination. However, you may need to submit post-nomination request, if any of the following applies to you:
- There is change in your employment status after receiving an invitation in the draw.
- Your work permit will expire within 180 days receiving the nomination.
- Also, if your family structure changes.