Last Updated On 25 February 2023, 7:12 PM EST (Toronto Time)
Alberta launched Accelerated Tech Pathway under Alberta Express Entry Stream. This new pathway will aim at expediting processing of selected candidates.
Potential candidates must either be currently working with or have a job offer from Alberta-based tech industry in 38 NOC codes and some of them are not purely tech jobs.
The Alberta Express Entry Stream has 3 steps:
- Candidates must have an Express Entry profile with the Government of Canada to be considered under this stream.
- Candidates interested in applying under the Accelerated Tech Pathway must send information about their Express Entry profile and their Alberta employment or job offer with an Alberta tech employer to the AINP by filling out an online form.
- All other candidates of the Express Entry stream must receive a Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from AINP in their Government of Canada Express Entry profile. Candidates must email a copy of this NOI letter to the AINP and state they are interested in applying to the AINP.
- The AINP determines if candidates meet the minimum eligibility criteria to apply. Candidates who meet minimum eligibility criteria will receive an email inviting them to submit an application.
- Candidates determine if they meet assessment criteria and submit an application. Complete applications go into a pool of eligible applications for consideration for processing.
List Of NOC Codes Eligible For Alberta Accelerated Tech Pathway:
- 0013 Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services
- 0112 Human resources managers
- 0131 Telecommunication carriers manager
- 0211 Engineering managers
- 0212 Architecture and science managers
- 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- 0512 Managers – publishing, motion pictures, broadcasting and performing arts
- 0601 Corporate sales managers
- 1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
- 1121 Human resources professionals
- 1223 Human resources and recruitment officers
- 2131 Civil engineers
- 2132 Mechanical engineers
- 2133 Electrical and electronics engineers
- 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
- 2161 Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- 2171 Information systems analysts and consultants
- 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- 2173 Software engineers and designers
- 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
- 2175 Web designers and developers
- 2221 Biological technologists and technicians
- 2232 Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
- 2233 Industrial engineering and manufacturing technologists and technicians
- 2241 Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
- 2253 Drafting technologists and technicians
- 2281 Computer network technicians
- 2282 User support technicians
- 2283 Information systems testing technicians
- 3211 Medical laboratory technologists
- 3212 Medical laboratory technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 3219 Other medical technologists and technicians (except dental health)
- 4163 Business development officers and marketing researchers and consultants
- 5131 Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations
- 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators
- 7241 Electricians (except industrial and power system)
- 7242 Industrial electricians
- 7246 Telecommunications installation and repair workers
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
Comments are closed.