This was the third Arrima draw in the month of August.
On August 26, 2021 – MIFI (Minister of Immigration, Francization and Integration) of Quebec invited 585 applicants to submit an application for permanent residency. So far, Quebec has invited 2,147 candidates this year. Most of the invitations, 1,602 were sent in the month of August in 3 different draws including today.
This draw required a score of 517 or above in the provincial scoring matrix. It also required a job offer in one of the following NOC codes outside the territory of the Montréal Metropolitan Community.
|0213||Computer and information systems managers|
|2133||Electrical and electronics engineers|
|2141||Industrial and manufacturing engineers|
|2147||Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)|
|2171||Information systems analysts and consultants|
|2172||Database analysts and data administrators|
|2173||Software engineers and designers|
|2174||Computer programmers and interactive media developers|
|2175||Web designers and developers|
|2241||Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians|
|2281||Computer network technicians|
|2282||User support technicians|
|2283||Information systems testing technicians|
|5131||Producers, directors, choreographers and related occupations|
|5223||Graphic arts technicians|
|5241||Graphic designers and illustrators|
|6221||Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade|
Link to Previous Draw:
Arrima is aimed at a better alignment between immigration and the needs of Québec’s labour market. Its use is completely free. For the time being, Arrima is intended for:
- Individuals who wish to immigrate permanently or temporarily under one of these programs:
- Regular Skilled Worker Program
- Québec Experience Program
- Permanent immigration pilot programs
- International Student Program (document transmission only)
- Individuals who wish to benefit from the services of Accompagnement Québec.
- To spokespersons for groups of 2 to 5 natural persons who wish to sponsor a refugee foreign national under the Program for Refugees Abroad (Collective Sponsorship).
- To Québec businesses, for use of the Portail employeurs.
- To immigration representatives.
How to Apply:
Click here to create a profile with Arrima platform.
1 Trackback / Pingback
Comments are closed.